Zubaira Tukhugov, Islam Makhachev banned forever.

Dana said that there were 3 members of Khabib's crew arrested but he didn't know who they were. But if any of them are UFC fighters they won't fight in the UFC again.

Dana says a lot of things though

hang on. so while khabib was busy atracking danis his team mates had no choice but to jump in the ring ?????
They saw Conor attempt to leave the cage after Khabib,but he got pulled in by security. They should have left it at that.

Come up for bellator, they’re both pretty good. I was kinda looking forward to seeing artem get beat down though

this is part of the hype for the artem fight.

hang on. so while khabib was busy atracking danis his team mates had no choice but to jump in the ring ?????
2 were in the ring. Conor attacked Khabib's brother and one of his friends climbed the cage to defend him.

m96jjd.jpg

How do you guys feel about this? These are the two guys that jumped in the ring and hit Conor.
Zubaira had a fight scheduled with Artem Lobov on October 27th. Islam has been on a tear as well.

PS: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/conor-mcgregors-attackers-revealed-zubaira-13377348

Timestamped

<{1-8}> GOOD.

<mma4> Khabib should at least be suspended and at most Stripped.

it's all good...Khabib can give them more money than they ever would have made in the UFC.

besides, with the Artem fight off, the UFC just avoided another potential shit show between these two camps.

Scott Coker is the biggest winner in this while they are not zabit or khabib level talents they would be great addition to bellator roster.

m96jjd.jpg

Conor attacked a bus full of ufc fighters and you are a cuck idiot

I wonder if they have special summer camps where jesus heals you so you arent a cuck anymore

<{MindBrown}> Yeah, and Conrad is getting sued and other legal trouble. Why are you pretending he got away with it ??

thats a bit much

you gotta punish guys for what they did but come on...

You'd be a fool if you thought Dana didn't love that brawl. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ok so I was wrong about Islam, it was that other asshole. Fuck Zubaira.

hope they are all not banned. some good fighters even though they all acted shamefully tonight.
conor dropped charges as he started it, realizing that the video evidence of him punching someone after the fight was over , wouldnt help him.

not a good day for mma, so im not really into defending either of their actions.
this might bring money, but its not what I watch mma for.

Last edited:
#1 bullshit Conor attacked Khabib's cousin first wheres the outrage ?

It's all fake bullshit outrage and punishment they just need someone they can shift the blame on

BANNED FOREVER!!! . . . . . . unless one of them wins a bunch of fights in another org and becomes a big draw, in which case we will reconsider.

dillion should be banned
thats a bit much

you gotta punish guys for what they did but come on...

I agree with you. I think Dillon Danis is more at fault for this than anyone else. It's easy to provoke a fighter after a match especially if you're from the opponent's camp. It reminds me when someone from TJ's camp was talking shit to Cody Galbrant after he got KOd and he rushed forward and was ready to fight him. Corners just need to be more respectful, fights are already as intense as they get.

Back