Zubaira Tukhugov, Islam Makhachev banned forever.

wasnt Islam in the ring, he was wearing a black shirt. red shirt came from the stands area
Black shirt guy throws a punch just before red shirt guy suckerpunches from behind, then when McGregor is up against the fence black shirt guy tackles him again.

Conor punched Khabib's team mate first:

time stamped at 2:10

Will be interesting to see what they do. Obviously they will have to look at all angles of the tape to make sure it was Zubaira and Islam and when they do they'll see that they went after Conor because he punched the guy on top of the cage.

I might be over reading this and maybe it has been clarified elsewhere but,

Dana said"they will not fight HERE again" and he repeats "HERE".

He didn't say in the UFC so perhaps just under that commission.

wasnt Islam in the ring, he was wearing a black shirt. red shirt came from the stands area
some of the better angles show the black shirt come into the cage from the side and circle around to conor's front. at least he never went at conor from behind.

Not fair, connor started it by punching the guy on top of the cage, they were just defending their freinds that connor attacked. Islam makhachev was on a great run too, to ban a prospect like that is stupid and bad business by the ufc. Wouldn't want to give a talent like that to bellator.

You should be a shill for the taliban while you’re at it
giphy.gif

But Conor also right, he punched the middle aged corner man.
Yes he should have been reprimanded but if we are speaking honestly, Dana himself won’t view that as a ufc incident and that’s his excuse, it then falls down to the injured party to file a complaint.

Yeah. If you're standing there and your friend gets in a fight (with trained fighters, btw; Danis is a professional fighter, Kavanagh has years of at least BJJ training), you're just going to stand there and say "well, sure, the guys he's fighting insulted his dad, our culture, and tried to attack him with a heavy object a few months ago, but this was not the proper venue for this so let's just sit tight and wait for the authorities to get things under control"? Well, maybe you would, but I don't expect most guys -- especially from the culture they were raised in -- to act similarly. I do believe their hands were forced. A melee broke out and they had to act. I don't think the guy in red (Tukhugov?) should have punched Conor from behind because that's a bit dirty. But the instinct to fight when a brawl breaks out that your friend(s) are involved in is understandable.

we arent talking some random melee though. khabib left the octagon, the melee did not happen in the octagon which cancels out the reason for his team mates to jump the fence and approach conor.

those guys were in the wrong.

Who hit Conor in the back of the head?

Good. We don't need anymore chicken jaw Dagestanis in the UFC.

if he was gonna attacked conor from behind, he should have done a flying knee to conor's spine. Make it worth the ban

Conman throw the first punch and got molly whopped. I told you clowns these caucus mountain boys weren’t a joke. He thought he was gangster and got completley emasculated in front of millions.

Khabib gots reliable friends but very dumb ones

I find it funny that you are all wrong.

Not fair, connor started it by punching the guy on top of the cage, they were just defending their freinds that connor attacked. Islam makhachev was on a great run too, to ban a prospect like that is stupid and bad business by the ufc. Wouldn't want to give a talent like that to bellator.

#1 bullshit Conor attacked Khabib's cousin first wheres the outrage ?

It's all fake bullshit outrage and punishment they just need someone they can shift the blame on

Conor attacked one of the teammate first by sucker punching him while he was not threatened.
They don't deserve to be banned

Maybe because Conor punched their corner man first?

Back