Which Edmund is worse? Conor's or Ronda's?

MIC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"Irish" Edmund was giving some pretty suspect advice, reminded me of "Edmund" Edmund's advice during Ronda/Holly. Who is worse and why?

John Kavanaugh is such a better coach than Edmund. No comparision. Edmund ruins careers. Ask Travis Browne how his career is doing under Edmund. Kavanaugh has developed multiple talented fighters.

I dont even blame Kavanaugh... Conor started chasing money instead of hes legacy thats on Conor

I didn't think Kavanaugh gave suspect advice at all. It was more that Conor couldn't implement his gameplan because Khabib was so ridiculously efficient.

Edmund was blinded by love.

He is a great coach

Best mma coach of all time! At least for Conor if you look at his success and all the monies he's made for Conor in and outside of the cage.

imo the real Edmund and its not even close

Kavanaugh is a yes-man whos been with Conor since day 1, so conor cant fire him even though he's a shit coach.

Conor's boxing coach said thay he wished Floyd would use his slick counter boxing skills instead of walking forward and throwing nothing for the first 3 rounds...because Conor wasn't ready for the easy walk straight boxing style, but was ready for Floyd's slick counter punching boxing.

That's the equivelent of saying, "I wish Maia had Conor's back because he trained for that, we weren't ready for his kickboxing tho"...yes thats how fucking stupid his statement was.

Sorry but not even fucking edmund would say something as stupid as this.

Any boxer that floyd faced, would of loved if floyd fought them that way....Pacquiao would've loved it.

So yeah, Conor has shit coaches.

LOL....Conor is 9-2 in the UFC with two titles in two different divisions. I think Coach K is more then fine.

"Irish" Edmund was giving some pretty suspect advice, reminded me of "Edmund" Edmund's advice during Ronda/Holly. Who is worse and why?

Irish Edmund has a super hot fiancé, Ronda Edmund does not

Mention me another goood fighter who came out of sbg...... Dude struck gold with Conor just liked Edmond did with Honda.

Edmund at least warned Ronda about head movement, so...Edmund>>>Kavanagh.
<Fedor23>

Edmund at least warned Ronda about head movement, so...Edmund>>>Kavanagh.
<Fedor23>

True and he remembered to say please.
A well mannered gentleman as well as an elite striking coach.

LOL....Conor is 9-2 in the UFC with two titles in two different divisions. I think Coach K is more then fine.

People seem to forget this. Conor isn't a can. Just not the top dog in the LW division.

Kavanagh can go to hell. 2 years looking how Conor drinking alcohol and not training running every day and not saying anything to stop him. He is Casper ghost no one listens him there anymore

so would anyone care to explain what exactly it is that kavanaugh does wrong?

everyone here loves shitting on him, yet i haven't seen a single solid argument as to why he sucks.

Back