Ultimate Sherdog Classics, Memes and Legends

G'day boys and girls

Is the source material for 'bench teh 275' around somewhere. It is the one thing I feel like I missed out on :(

TIA

Does that thread exist still with Positive Balance going apeshit? I'd love to read that.

nobody saw any of my OT video edits

<2>

slowly I weep in the shadowy corner of this thread

I was around to witness two of the funniest threads I've ever seen on the internet - "Pic of me and mah boys" & "I met Matt Hughes" (Nosferatu).

Over 10 years later I'm still waiting for something to top those threads

Definitely my favorite thread. Great nostalgia and reminiscing.
Not to toot my own horn, but at one point I started a “you may be an old school mma fan if...” thread that also has great memories.

Not too funny, but Pride vs UFC pre-merger definitely dominated a lot of bandwidth here

Im looking for a shoop someone made of ali abdelaziz wearing an explosive vest

any help?

Perhaps maybe not relevant to this thread, so excuse me, but I know some of you have been around this site some years.
Would anyone remeber a photo of a beautiful blond woman sleeping, with the back of her legs facing the camera.?
I saw it posted a few times in random threads maybe ten years ago.

Spent too much time tryna find out what happened in that GF cheating thread...found no answers.

WHAT HAPPENED? DOES ANYONE KNOW? DID HE CONFRONT HER? WAS SHE CHEATING? DID HE GET THE RING BACK? DID HE GET TO KEEP THE iPAD?
kojT1BP.gif

Perhaps maybe not relevant to this thread, so excuse me, but I know some of you have been around this site some years.
Would anyone remeber a photo of a beautiful blond woman sleeping, with the back of her legs facing the camera.?
I saw it posted a few times in random threads maybe ten years ago.

Someone call Chris Hansen.

images

Waiiiit...
You didnt mention the thread about Cro Cops brother. That was epic

Who was the Sherdog poster who posted a picture of himself that got Shooped for weeks (1,000-post-thread?). Hair on fire, etc.

Why'd they move this to normal threads?

Back