Why are people trashing Conor for being outwrestled by a bigger fighter when same happened to Habib?

Bill Murray

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is that guys name Habib should have lost to? He was bigger than Habib then and manhandled him... not even a great fighter... Habib's weak legs collapsed and buckled just from the power of the guy.

If Habib went up to his natural weight like Conor is now he would get wrecked by most the WW... so why are people giving Conor crap for losing a wrestling match to a bigger guy? Habib couldn't even really dominate him wrestling... that is a testament to Conor in itself. Habib wanted to smash him and had to settle for a submission because he was afraid Conor would stand up and beat him like he was before he took him down.

tenor.gif

His name was BiGWHOMPS

What is that guys name Habib should have lost to? He was bigger than Habib then and manhandled him... not even a great fighter... Habib's weak legs collapsed and buckled just from the power of the guy.

If Habib went up to his natural weight like Conor is now he would get wrecked by most the WW... so why are people giving Conor crap for losing a wrestling match to a bigger guy? Habib couldn't even really dominate him wrestling... that is a testament to Conor in itself. Habib wanted to smash him and had to settle for a submission because he was afraid Conor would stand up and beat him like he was before he took him down.

"Settle for a submission..."

Shut the fuck up.

You don't even know the fighter's name lol. Probably never saw the fight. And you talk non stop. GTFO

Kahib is not a 170 fighter. Can you imaging Woodley trying to cut to 55? Till, Wonderboy? Fitch??

Isn't it obvious that TS is trolling?

Please just stop it. Just Accept defeat

Correction, khabib smashed him then submitted him <{cum@me}>

I think the fighter youre talking about is Nahn Excistuhnt

These threads have reached unbelievable levels of ridiculousness. Should have seen it coming from the "Conor is God" crowd.

pretty sure he out wrestled him even without the takedowns

TS is trying not to kill himself now that his idol got exposed once again

but conor has a win at WW and khabib has never even fought there lol

I used to be 135 lbs. Then i got fat and was 175 lbs. Then I started eating healthy and dropped to 145. Then I bulked up with weight training and became 170 lbs, and cut back down to a pretty fit 160 lb.

What is my "natural" weight?

LOL.

Back