• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 656: Are you ready?

Who?

• The Smokeshow

• Mandy

• Menage a trois

• Foursome with Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble getting John Cena's hair out of my mind; he looks like Bradshaw ate him, or vice versa. Maybe it isn't Bradshaw. Maybe it's...People Power hair.

Smackdown sucked again.
No quality conclusion to the One Night in Lana build up. Lana did nothing wrong and Aiden just looks like a huge :eek::eek::eek:. Pussified :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: wrestling era we live in.

If this were 1999, Aiden would have chained her to a bed and pissed in her mouth. Then used a tranquilizer dart to take down Rusev. Instead he just ends up looking like a pathetic incel cause it’s 2018.

Give me my quality Russo trash.

35:10 for AJ/Banged up Charlotte vs Truth/Mella. Dance Party at 38:40 for Charlotte shaming AJ with her twerking as Renee cackles followed by the a full split/tit shimmy that gets big points for level of difficulty.

Last edited:
Women bickering about sexual escapades. #MyDivas

barely catching up on NJPW from the last like 2 months. Seems Switchblade is on quite a run. This guy is gets it and is getting some great heat.

ComfortableEnchantingDachshund-size_restricted.gif

<2>

Last question for you guys .

Do i want to work out daily or do I want to do every other day with off day as a recover day until I am in a bit better shape?

Maybe weights and row machine every other day but I can swim daily ?

What are you doing with weights? Are you squatting? Are you deadlifting? Are you pressing? Or are you just randomly fucking around?

I don't know what your goals are or what you enjoy doing, but if you're somewhat serious, get on a basic beginner program and shoot for three to four times a week. A few of the more popular ones tend to be three. Here's a Reddit link to one variation of 531 that could be useful for you to get some ideas:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/531-beginners

Note the link to the spreadsheet that will calculate everything for you, as well as the original article by Jim Wendler.

If you enjoy swimming every day, then that's probably fine. Just don't swim yourself into the grave. Or do. Whatever. I don't care.

My mum just said to me "oh I work with this gay black guy who's really into comic books. I told him you're into them too, and he said it would be cool to meet you and talk about them. Maybe over dinner."

@Pliny Pete

You have to admit that this is cringy.

Bronze Tiger
BronzeTigerCM7.jpg

Except bronze tiger is black... Just get Michael Jai White to play him again.

Big Dave could be an awesome King shark... But he was replaced by killer croc for the movie.
Maybe Parasite, black spider, count vertigo, chemo, big sir, major disaster, nemesis or ravan. He'd be a great Punch, but who would play jewlee?

All the other dudes who've been squad members are vanilla midgets, or already cast in the dceu.

Last edited:
I hope that the Saudi's pay enough money to make the Crown Jewel triple threat a fatal four-way with surprise entrance David Arquette who then goes onto win the WWE universal championship.

I see in your sig; “Yellow Monday, The Day I became a Legend”.

What was Yellow Monday??
I’ve heard peeps refer to it a ton before, I just know a whole bunch of peeps got banned for something...

The short version is 125 dubs and 6 bans in a single thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back