Should Herbalist Dean get fired for lacking integrity...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
In the biggest UFC fight or what? What kind of bs was that to completely ignore all those fouls, suddenly? Regardless of the end results that worked really well for Khabib and made him look even better, should Dean get suspended for that biased referring?

I think there needs to be some kind of repercussion for bad Refing. When I say that I don't mean a suspension or fine, maybe just keep them off main cards for awhile or something idk.

Herb did fine. He missed 1 knee and 1 toes in the fence.

We both know that if Khabib suddenly started cheating like a maniac Herb would've punished him. He even told him to "work" while Conor was grabbing Khabib's gloves.

That's not "bad reffing", it's "corrupted reffing".

Herb is terrible. He should have gave volkov the tko win. Lewis took a time out. That was a verbal submission

Warns Conor about interlocking his toes on the cage and removes his foot. Conor goes right back to doing it (just seconds later) and Herb stand there and does nothing.

WTF was he looking at?

Herb has been corrupt for years imo.

That wasn't even the worst job he's done as a ref....That wasn't even the worst job he's done as a ref in the past 30 days

his license should be revoked until he completes a training program..

completely shady IMO

Herb did what was expected of him, it just wasn't enough to get the job done. The lack of consequences for fouls and blatant cheating is a sport wide problem that no one in power seems interested in addressing.

That wasn't even the worst job he's done as a ref....That wasn't even the worst job he's done as a ref in the past 30 days
giphy.gif

If you think Herb did this without Dana's approval, then I have a bridge to sell you.

We both know that if Khabib suddenly started cheating like a maniac Herb would've punished him. He even told him to "work" while Conor was grabbing Khabib's gloves.

That's not "bad reffing", it's "corrupted reffing".
That actually made me lol while watching the fight.
Connie grabbing Khabibs gloves,

Herbal Deen”WORK!”
Khabib”he is grabbing my glove!”
Blind Deen”Work!common!”

If you think Herb did this without Dana's approval, then I have a bridge to sell you.
I dont know. It seemed pretty blatant, but after watching Dolloway get murdered and wanting a finishing move, he may just be very fucking incompetent.

Who is gonna fire him? the people that instructed him to do the shit he did?

if he can khabib should request a different judge for the rematch, they did him dirty this time...

Back