Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Conor got three fights canceled and threw a dolly that was inches away from hitting a woman who wasn't looking in the head.

Fucking idiot.
So whats worse you fool. Nearly injuring somone negligently or hitting someone blindsided with intent? This isnt rocket science.

Props to Khabib calling out the #1,2,3, and 4 bullshits.

Dana’s ego doesn’t like these kind of statements.

Interesting to see what will follow...

Yea, how his religion treats women is real honorable.

So according to your post no Muslim can ever be honourable?

It is trash like you that give people like me (a nationalist) a harder time explaining that I am not a total ignorant fuckstick inbred.

This isn't even Islam. Russians are like this, all the Russians here in London act like this towards each other. Very insular, stoic and serious.

Plenty of Russian fighters in America. Fedor doesn't act like this. Could you even imagine Fedor scaling the cage and assaulting someone after a fight?

Khabib and those other neckbearded Muslims acted aggressively and cowardly. Much like the rest of violent Muslims do. If Khabib were just Russian his behavior would be different.

Because the people who attacked the bus didnt coward punch someone when they weren't looking.

The people in the bus weren't looking either dumbass. And people in the bus actually got hurt. Two got hurt. Two got fights canceled. ONe is still traumatized by it that she won't leave the house. SO which event was worse? YOu tell me loser.

Of course theres intent. If you throw a large heavy metal object through the window of a packed bus it’s obviously going to fckin hurt someone. Your double standards are laughable
No your comprehension is laughable. Who was conors intent towards, the bus?

@2GunTommy you're a retard.
Fox news is bad for your brain.
I live between London and Paris btw, you're full of shit and know nothing about europe.

Because the people who attacked the bus didnt coward punch someone when they weren't looking.
Nah they just grabbed 20 other goons and surrounded and attacked a bus with women in it...much more honorable and manly than dealing with the person you have a problem with face to face.

I don't expect you to understand though, your profile pic tells me you have extremely poor judgment.

So according to your post no Muslim can ever be honourable?

It is trash like you that give people like me (a nationalist) a harder time explaining that I am not a total ignorant fuckstick inbred.

Being a better fighter does not make you honorable. Honorable is having the ability to know that when you are better than the other person, to walk away. ESPECIALLY after you have just defeated your enemy. He didn't do that.

And Yes, the Muslim religion does not treat all humans equal.

Damn, shit got interesting, Artem wasnt banned from the UFC, Conor threw the first punch in the cage...its all a mess, hope they all get slap in the wrists and we can move on, Khabib guy vs Artem guy should be main event somewhere simply because of this.

Back