Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Youre suckin Conors balls way to hard... the first guy that Conor sucker punches is looking at Khabib in the crowd.
and you're sucking off khabib and his boys for what they did. Who started the all the bullshit post fight? Khabib did. Why did those 2 other guys jump in the cage to octagon to attack Conor? oh because Conor and that guy threw punches at each other and both were being held by security? this wasnt on the streets dumbass, those 2 guys didnt have to jump into the octagon and do anything, nobody put a gun on their heads and said jump lol

Tell that to Cerrone (who he ducked twice) and Kebob's record that's comprised of opponents with no wrestling and no BJJ guard.

Tony is not a nobody, he won the belt by beating Kevin Lee (another guy who Kebob won't fight) long before Kebob arranged his fight with yet another striker with no ground game (Conor). Tony has more wins in UFC than Kebob (and had more consecutive wins than Kebob before Conor fight, only difference is that Tony doesn't duck anyone).

#KhabibCherryPick
Who did khabib cherry pick to fight?
KindWaterloggedEsok-size_restricted.gif

CONO DIDN'T GET IN TWOUBLE HOW COME WE'RE GETTING IN TWOUBLE?

Every man is responsible for his own actions.
It's up to the UFC how the treat their employees.

I get that Khabib is standing up for his team mates, but stop crying about it.

No one here can punch someone at work and still have a job tomorrow.
To be fair the bus attack wasn't during a commissioned fight and during the biggest ufc ppv ever.

Conor went to jail, and now has oending civil lawsuits. So its not like he got off scott free.

The only other case close to this we have is the Daley incident and he got banned for life.

Giving Khabib a slap on the wrist for this would be a terrible thing publicity wise and sets a future precedent.

How many times i have told these Conor nut rags that Khabib doesnt fight for money, he fights for the honor. They dont understand it and think he should be thankful for the big money he got fighting Conor... Conor sells himself, but Khabib is a different breed. Money cant buy a man like Khabib, hes non materialistic. Even if you dont agree with Khabib you have to respect it. The man stands for what he believes in and believes in what he stands for, no selling out.

He has a point. What Conor did was worse because he could have killed someone and couldn't see who might be behind that window. But Khabib should have just said it to Dana in private that way Dana could save face and say he made up his mind on his own. That would have been more likely to work. If the point was to help his friends then that would be the smart thing to do. If the point was to show how powerful he is in the UFC then what he did was the right approach if it works.

Hypocrite extremist...I’d let him walk. Don’t give this psycho path a platform. Let him go back to Dagestan and beat up r&b singers and make women wear burkas and shit. Don’t negotiate with terrorists.
The US trains, arms and funds terrorists. Then it bombs and starves hundreds of thousands of innocents when it’s convenient to them. Is normal.

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

B eye.gif

Really? So if conor calls a black person a Ni**er thats also freedom of speech and UFC would allow him to do that right? And if that black fighter responds to violence we just gonna sit here and say well its freedom of speech?!

Take that cock out of your mouth conor busted to many loads in your mouth. Your boy got smashed end of story

First of all, I'm not defending Conor, so put that nonsense away.

You should be allowed to call someone a ni**er, yes. However (crucially), there are consequences for such things in most places. As there should be.
As far as I know Conor has said antyhing nearly as bad as that to Khabib. Your analogy doesn't work.

You are missing the point. Khabib doesn't think anyone should be even allowed to say certain things or for instance, criticize his religion. That's the point.

I wish he'd stop saying that you can't talk shit about his region, it's all fair game.

and you're sucking off khabib and his boys for what they did. Who started the all the bullshit post fight? Khabib did. Why did those 2 other guys jump in the cage to octagon to attack Conor? oh because Conor and that guy threw punches at each other and both were being held by security? this wasnt on the streets dumbass, those 2 guys didnt have to jump into the octagon and do anything, nobody put a gun on their heads and said jump lol
It was a response to Conor attacking their bus and attempting to shit on every Dagestani person calling them smelly rats. He deserved to be assaulted, and more. Don’t be a clueless retard. Talk shit get hit. Conor deserves nothing less. He pussied out real quick during walkout alone.

-english is not my first language
- my fight style is not interesting for casuals, and I don't knock people out
- I do not hype fights, do not trash talk
- can't draw PPV buys
- unknown in the US market other than sherdog and Russia
- my plan to make more money: refuse Conor rematch that I can make millions more, and threat my boss, which does not like me much right now after the post fight brawl.

GENIUS!!!

just leave, go to bellator, and tell me how that will work out for you money wise

<mma4>

I wouldn't show remorse either...

God forgives, I don't...

It doesn't have to be real...
Ive apologised for many a thing I'm not sorry for and told the police I won't do it again many a time but its definitely the smart thing to do unless you wanna face their full punishment.
Breaking the law then showing contempt at the punishment or disregard for said law is just plain stupid when under investigation.

Amazing display of honor.
Fuck Dana White. Fuck the UFC. Fuck McGregor team.

Back