Didn't Khabib start EVERYTHING by jumping Artem?

Team McGregor's response was not proportionate to the Artem situation.

Where is your evidence that Khabib planned that confrontation to have his crew with him? I believe they were at the same hotel so it easily could have been spontaneous. Khabib also barely touched him so lol at "assaulted". Where is your anger at Conor injuring bystanders and potentially killing people?

Conor should DEFINITELY be punished. Bitch move by a bitch dude. However, this website is flooded with people simulaniously talking about how fucking gangster Khabib is, but also how he's this innocent little victim in all of it. It's insanity.

And if you get to say "Khabib barely touched him" then turn around and say Conor could've potentially killed someone? Hooo-Leeeeee Shit.

We are discussing who initiated the incident and I'm simply stating the fact that it was Khabib who started talking shit to Conor who at that time had no beef with Khabib.

you are dumb and you should be ashamed.

Talking is talking, it sells fights.

Chael talked about slapping Anderson's wife ass, Khabib apologists' logic follow that Anderson should have cornered and slapped Chael while accompanied by Machida, the Nog brothers, Cavalcante and Souza if they had seen him alone in a public space.

He did start it. Artem was the biggest pussy in that situation. He should have knocked khabib out when he came up to him and slapped him. Take it like a man if u getting jumped dont stand there with a dear in the highlight look in your eyes.. Artem did talk some Shit on terrabib so he should have been ready to throw down

Chael talked about slapping Anderson's wife ass, Khabib apologists' logic follow that Anderson should have cornered and slapped Chael while accompanied by Machida, the Nog brothers, Cavalcante and Souza if they had seen him alone in a public space.

Scuffles and physical altercations sell fights a lot better than talking does, so if that’s your defence of being able to talk shit and taunting / daring people to attack you knowing full well they’ll face legal repercussions if they do, it’s really fucking weak.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Conor apologist and I think everyone involved in this circus is shitting the bed. Too much potential being tarnished with stupid ego quarrels; these guys need some levity.
This is ain't nothing close to a real war for fuck sakes, these guys are making their money for being combat SPORT personalities on TV.

But didn't Khabib start this antic fest by ganging up on Artem with a full crew when he was by himself? Not sure if Artem had backup in that confrontation.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're gonna play the finger pointing game which solves nothing, that is where everything began, no?

Ganging up on a guy by himself and slapping him around for the dumb shit he said on the internet (nothing about his family, country, or religion) isn't very sportsman like, that's not the high road, that's not the religious road, not mature nor dignified.

I think Khabib overplays his righteous card.
Dude needs thicker skin and a sense of humor.
Conor of course needs to put down the coke if that's what's messing with his brain and stop hanging out with losers, but he isn't the one preaching "respect sport" and rolling up on dudes.
Conor had Aldo's corner yelling insults at him right after he embarrassed Aldo. I didn't see Conor attack Aldo's corner then have his corner come in and sucker punch Aldo.

Khabib a typical religious hypocrite. Extremely devout muslim apparently, literally talks prefight on how Allah is against violence and he can only fight in the cage. Surrounds and slaps Artem (violence), tells Conor to meet him anywhere (violence), attacks a cornerman for insults (violence). His devout muslims teammates suckerpunch a guy from behind.

<Dylan>
Did I say there was anything wrong with talking shit?

Conor had Aldo's corner yelling insults at him right after he embarrassed Aldo. I didn't see Conor attack Aldo's corner then have his corner come in and sucker punch Aldo.

Khabib a typical religious hypocrite. Extremely devout muslim apparently, literally talks prefight on how Allah is against violence and he can only fight in the cage. Surrounds and slaps Artem (violence), tells Conor to meet him anywhere (violence), attacks a cornerman for insults (violence). His devout muslims teammates suckerpunch a guy from behind.

You’re misunderstanding something. Khabib has only one cheek to turn, after that, he can’t back up his persona of being tough and strong without having to prove it. It’s the same for everyone unless they’re proud of being pushed around or insulted and taking it.

Lol I wish Artem would have pressed charges for that. Going from calling someone a coward and saying you'll slap someone next time you see them to pressing assault charges for touching the back of your head would be next level pathetic.

Artem is an idiot and Conor's a bigger idiot for doing what he did in retaliation.
I can hardly comprehend it let alone excuse it. Should have probably been banned for life, or a couple years at least if we're being fair. Show him he isn't the God he thinks he is.
I like some things about the guy but I don't like everything about him. Same for Khabib; surrounding guys in a pack really rubs me the wrong way, and it seems like it's not the first time with him e.g. Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee...

Bunch of mental midgets get all butthurt the moment somebody talks shit about them.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Conor apologist and I think everyone involved in this circus is shitting the bed. Too much potential being tarnished with stupid ego quarrels; these guys need some levity.
This is ain't nothing close to a real war for fuck sakes, these guys are making their money for being combat SPORT personalities on TV.

But didn't Khabib start this antic fest by ganging up on Artem with a full crew when he was by himself? Not sure if Artem had backup in that confrontation.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're gonna play the finger pointing game which solves nothing, that is where everything began, no?

Ganging up on a guy by himself and slapping him around for the dumb shit he said on the internet (nothing about his family, country, or religion) isn't very sportsman like, that's not the high road, that's not the religious road, not mature nor dignified.

I think Khabib overplays his righteous card.
Dude needs thicker skin and a sense of humor.
Conor of course needs to put down the coke if that's what's messing with his brain and stop hanging out with losers, but he isn't the one preaching "respect sport" and rolling up on dudes.

TS this is how I understand shit went down from putting shit together and surfing sherdog like crazy:

The 'beef' started between Conor and Khabib, talks back and forward and the picture was being painted: a possible fight will soon take place and that was made a sure thing when Khabib got the belt.

Artem was doing a show, interview, radio something like that where he said bad stuff about Khabib over and over then the cherry on top was that he said the next time he sees Khabib he will slap him.

Khabib heard/saw the interview and he saw Artem walking in the hotel and went to him and confronted him, told him that now he is in front of him so c'mon it's time to slap me, Artem started playing dumb, Khabib told him that he heard the interview and he knows he said it for sure, Artem continued to say he knows nothing and he didn't say it, Khabib got mad and slapped him telling him he is a layer.. then his entourage took Khabib of Artem telling him it's enough.

Artem called Conor and told him he got punked, the videos of the incident started going public, the ego of the egomaniac was hurt so he got a bunch of guys from his circle including some known Irish gangsters in a private plane and went to answer in force. He found the bus with fighters in the middle of the weight cut (they had a fight in 2 days) each allowed only 1 guy from their entourage with them, Khabib was in the back when shit took place at first no one knew wtf its even happening then it turn out it was Conor and he was screaming for Khabib, then Khabib's manager surprisingly (shady Ali) was very upset and wanted to confront them, same for Khabib both of them wanted to go out but the bus driver, UFC people and other passengers said stay inside this is pure craziness there are 20-30 people banging on the buss outside nothing good can happen.

Press conference happened, Conor did personal attacks at his family, at his religion, at everything while laughing it up with Dana over a glass of his new product, even Conor's dad was doing trash talk.. even double D his BJJ training partner was doing trash talk, same routine as Conor, calling him dirty and picking on his country and nature.

Fight was emotional, personal and with a high stakes on it. Conor cheated a lot during the fight, Khabib complained to the ref but no points taken away or no real justice was made.. in the meanwhile double D was still talking trash at Khabib from the sidelines, while Conor was being broken at the end of rd 3 he was trying to make it less personal "just business" moment, doubleD was still doing his routine, Khabib got really mad at the brake going into the final round. So the fight ended, Khabib held that sub a second too long Herb jumped all over him like he was captain save a h.. must protect that golden goose or the check won't clear.

Final Khabib all mad and full of adrenaline and resentful for the situation when down, things said and how the UFC handled it all sees Conor's corner and double D still talking lol, he approaches them and guess what that goof started waving him on "come at me bro type" and still talking trash, Khabib made the bone head decision to go after him, he ignored Conor's other coaches and jumped on the goof that asked for it.. I got no sympathy for double D I could care less that he got jumped lol.. if someone is acting like he was and was asking for it then here you go have it he wasn't a civilian he was part of Conor's camp, he is a fighter, he did the crime and now even invited Khabib so he got his problem is this isn't the time or the place you can't do stuff that can easily escalate into a mass brawl in an arena filled with 20k people and most of them males with drinks and clear strong hate for the opposition's side.

A mini brawl started outside of the cage and people were trying to stop it while a few goofs were joining in, Khabib's brother jumped on the cage but before he could reach them he got hit 2 times by Conor that was also on the cage but both of them stuck down by security or officials, another dude from Khabib camp was checking on Khabib's brother and saw he got hit then confronted Conor by sharing looks or even words I don't know but they both kinda punched each other.. Conor landed better and was faster, then this other good a in red jumped the cage and went straight for Conor and punched him from the back, he wasn't assaulted first, he wasn't in danger, he just attacked, if someone should get banned it's the red shirt guy but his not a fighter so just event banned.

After almost a week it seems situation looked worse then it was, no one really got hurt that bad, Bisping was overacting hard on live TV but surprisingly Woodley was keep it real.. the other shills the UFC has on the pay trying to spin that narrative didn't stick, in fact Khabib more then doubled his social media fame and the image of him flying like an eagle to snatch his prey has become iconic.

Last edited:
You’re misunderstanding something. Khabib has only one cheek to turn, after that, he can’t back up his persona of being tough and strong without having to prove it. It’s the same for everyone unless they’re proud of being pushed around or insulted and taking it.
So they disregard their religion to prove their alpha. Okay good to know

So they disregard their religion to prove their alpha. Okay good to know

They aren't disregarding anything, maybe they're disregarding your interpretation of a few passages in the Quran, but you know how shit like this goes. Stop trying to link everything to an orthodox interpretation of Islam and your worldview on Muslims will vastly expand.

Artem is an idiot and Conor's a bigger idiot for doing what he did in retaliation.
I can hardly comprehend it let alone excuse it. Should have probably been banned for life, or a couple years at least if we're being fair. Show him he isn't the God he thinks he is.
I like some things about the guy but I don't like everything about him. Same for Khabib; surrounding guys in a pack really rubs me the wrong way, and it seems like it's not the first time with him e.g. Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee...
Dagestanis do everything in groups. It's not like they were running around the place searching for Artem, they saw him and Khabib confronted him for calling him a coward. It didn't need to be a huge deal till Conor showed up high on coke throwing shit.

Funny how its always someone elses fault with Conor isn't it? maybe look at the pattern of trouble following him around and not his opponents nearly as much?

Khabib and his posse were kicked out of the hotel. Obviously ppl felt their behavior was instigating. All the OP is pointing out is that ppl keep going back to the the dolly incident as the root of their feud, but it actually only happened because of them shaking down Artem.

Scuffles and physical altercations sell fights a lot better than talking does, so if that’s your defence of being able to talk shit and taunting / daring people to attack you knowing full well they’ll face legal repercussions if they do, it’s really fucking weak.

One of those 2 things is legal are the other one illegal and will lead to: Fines, suspensions, sanctioned-fight preventing injuries, banning of the sport.

Fedor would have never engaged in such antics, he could have smiled and people would be shitting bricks. Little men with big egos will act like that.

One of those 2 things is legal are the other one illegal and will lead to: Fines, suspensions, sanctioned-fight preventing injuries, banning of the sport.

Fedor would have never engaged in such antics, he could have smiled and people would be shitting bricks. Little men with big egos will act like that.

So you worship laws and legality so riddle me this; why are you still going on about this if Conor dropped charges? By law, Khabib is absolved. All wrongs have been righted.

Fedor wouldn't engage in shit like this, and yes a lot of (fundamentalist) Muslims are insecure, acting tough to cover up the fact that they secretly think other people view them as weak. However, you need to turn this criticism around and attack Conor for taunting Khabib and trying to destroy his reputation if you want to be consistent, instead I only see you obsessing over the same person.

Back