UFC officially posts micd up fight and admits conor said "its only business"

Every fighter is in there for $ first, if you believe otherwise you operate minimally on the intelligence level!

Almost 200 lbs. That's where Khabib is at. Cake my ass. Khabib likes to fight tiny guys, and has made a career off of it. Conor has fought plenty at LW and WW despite being singifcantly smaller than Khabib and a FW. Those are the facts you bitter hater. Deal with them and stop making shit up.

Man, you're really upset your boy lost. Just let it go, it's just mma. They are the same size but Conor just isn't at Khabib's level. I really hope you're not losing sleep over this.

Man, you're really upset your boy lost. Just let it go, it's just mma. They are the same size but Conor just isn't at Khabib's level. I really hope you're not losing sleep over this.

You love to keep saying shit that isn't true, don't you?

http://www.riakchr.ru/khabib-nurmag...a-na-ulitse-nashi-ruki-eto-kholodnoe-oruzhie/

Your little fake reality has just been destroyed from the horse's mouth itself.

Now go run off with your tail in between your legs like they all do, and remember never to come @NotoriousMillions with some BS ever again.

You love to keep saying shit that isn't true, don't you?

http://www.riakchr.ru/khabib-nurmag...a-na-ulitse-nashi-ruki-eto-kholodnoe-oruzhie/

Your little fake reality has just been destroyed from the horse's mouth itself.

Now go run off with your tail in between your legs like they all do, and remember never to come @NotoriousMillions with some BS ever again.

Oh, you're a kid. Makes sense. Don't save all your homework for Sunday night. Get it done now so you can enjoy the weekend.

Oh, you're a kid. Makes sense. Don't save all your homework for Sunday night. Get it done now so you can enjoy the weekend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Ignore the truth as expected. At least you didn't cower away in fear like your comrades.

That blown up MW may of won the first round against Conor, but he won't win the second, and then Conor will become a three weight world champion.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Ignore the truth as expected. At least you didn't cower away in fear like your comrades.

That blown up MW may of won the first round against Conor, but he won't win the second, and then Conor will become a three weight world champion.

If conor pulls a miracle and beats khabib in a rematch, he won't be a 3 weight champ. Khabib is 155 you dummy.

If conor pulls a miracle and beats khabib in a rematch, he won't be a 3 weight champ. Khabib is 155 you dummy.

I JUST SHOWED YOU THE PROOF.

You can deny reality all you want, whether it's rubbed all over your face or not, but it still remains the truth.

If Conor beats Khabib he will be beating a man 20 lbs larger than himself. This is from Khabib himself. Deal with it

I HATE when guys do this

"Oh it's business, it's not personal, I didn't mean it"

Fuck that you better stand by that shit you had thousands if not millions of fans rooting for you, you little lier motherfucker

Lost a GRIP of respect for Conor for this, any that I had. I don't really like either one of them but stand by your words.. It's just a shame an American couldn't have done it to Conor instead of a Dagestani.

I JUST SHOWED YOU THE PROOF.

You can deny reality all you want, whether it's rubbed all over your face or not, but it still remains the truth.

If Conor beats Khabib he will be beating a man 20 lbs larger than himself. This is from Khabib himself. Deal with it

Let it go. They're the same size and your boy got smashed. Stop saying "deal with it". You clearly can't deal with conor getting man handled like a kid.

I HATE when guys do this

"Oh it's business, it's not personal, I didn't mean it"

Fuck that you better stand by that shit you had thousands if not millions of fans rooting for you, you little lier motherfucker

Lost a GRIP of respect for Conor for this, any that I had. I don't really like either one of them but stand by your words.. It's just a shame an American couldn't have done it to Conor instead of a Dagestani.
Except Nate did and conor only squeaked out a Majority Decision in the Rematch he wanted, got but did not deserve. His fans forgot about the quitting, made excuses for his turning his back and running away and sporadic point fighting the 2nd time.

He'll lick his wounds, post some social media stuff about how he is a warrior and the war will go on and about how rich he is and all his fans will eat it up.

Khabib started it. He started the trash talk. So only Khabib can talk shit, and nobody else can say anything back because he's a non-westerner? He's a hypocrite.
The UFC started it when they sent Khabib a fake contract.

Let it go. They're the same size and your boy got smashed. Stop saying "deal with it". You clearly can't deal with conor getting man handled like a kid.

Сколько килограмм ты сгоняешь перед боем, и теряется ли при этом сила?

- Я сгоняю 16-17 килограмм. Сила теряется, конечно, теряется. Чувствуется, что мощи нет. Но приходится скидывать вес, потому что твой соперник тоже его сбрасывает. И я не думаю, что во время сбрасывания веса у моего соперника больше сил бывает. Поэтому почти все на равных условиях.

I deal with facts. You have exposed yourself in dealings of fallacies. You are now on ignore for delusion.

Conor got handled but I don't think he said "it's only business" more like "only kisses"

Either way who really gives a fuck? Khabib is a beast and took care of business in the octagon

I just wanted to clear this up because alot of Conor fans tried to hide this and change it to something else.

{<huh}

This isn't a movie, UFC doesn't have Conor's dialogue script. They don't know any better than anyone else does what he mumbled.

It's kind of cute actually how much you sheep believe in authorities.

You're rather sensitive right now. Lay off Sherdog for a bit, it may do you some good.

That's what you would like, for me to go away and bury Sherdog in fallacies.

Can't handle the truth, huh? That Khabib redirected his anger to an innocent party and committed a criminal offense, and then played victim when people retaliated against him.

That's what you would like, for me to go away and bury Sherdog in fallacies.

Can't handle the truth, huh? That Khabib redirected his anger to an innocent party and committed a criminal offense, and then played victim when people retaliated against him.
You are extremely rustled right now. Hush little one, it'll be alright.

Back