International European Immigration Mega Thread v1-20,000 Armed Migrants Ready to Enter via EU Border

Well he’s arguing that the out of Africa theory is false....

So you aren’t really in agreement with him.

I do agree that humans likely started in Africa and as time went on they adapted to their environments and lost melanin etc thus. Some people weren’t “black” anymore.

That being said, there is no evidence native Americans were black. It’s not on me to prove this to him, it’s history. He’s the one making crazy claims so the onus is on him to prove it.
Its "history" but history is written by the victors.

Its "history" but history is written by the victors.

I guess you can use that line to argue any part of history you disagree with. It’s a pretty lame “out” for a discussion but if that’s the way you want to go with it then ok.

I’m actually enjoying this back and forth, putting off things I should be doing because it’s fun if you’re not into it, then ok.

As I stated earlier, the guy you’re trying to team up with dosent even hold the same beliefs as you so I’m guessing you’re just bored on a Saturday afternoon looking to jump in on sherdog a bit.

Not really, becasue you can take someone's DNA and determine where they're from with staggering accuracy.
My test says I'm 38 percent American aboriginal. This means I know what I'm talking about.

Could you provide us with a verse or a quote? I would be more than willing to hear you out on this claim.

And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the Lord shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,

2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,

3 And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.

4 And the Lord said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither. - Deuteronomy 34:1-4

This took place in Utah. Don't believe me? Go to your google maps and start looking at Utah. I bet you will find Mt. Nebo right across from Mt. Pisgas which is right up against Jericho, Utah...which is right next to Gilead and Daniel Way, Ephraim, and on and on.

I bet if you keep looking you will find that there were no "Js" in Hebrew. Judah would have been Udah...or U-dah...or Utah.

The promise land is in the Americas. And the tribes of Israel are the copper colored races that the "Europeans" were actually looking for. Yes, Christopher Columbus, and other explorers, were looking for the lost tribes of Judah and the lost city of David.

However, we did not keep God's commandments here in America and he forsook us. He allowed an oppressor to come in, conquer us, and turn us into slaves in our own land. He allowed the barbarians to take our lands and titles. He wiped away our entire history and scattered us to the winds, like we didn't even exist. Just like He said he would. And since then the descendants of Abraham wonder around lost, poor, clueless, dejected, marginalized, spiritually dead, and yes enslaved. The entire world walks on us. We're given titles, like "black", that have no legal standing and recognition within the land.

Cool, I’m part American aboriginal too, but American aboriginals weren’t black.

black%2BIndians.jpg

Oops

And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the Lord shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,

2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,

3 And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.

4 And the Lord said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither. - Deuteronomy 34:1-4

This took place in Utah. Don't believe me? Go to your google maps and start looking at Utah. I bet you will find Mt. Nebo right across from Mt. Pisgas which is right up against Jericho, Utah...which is right next to Gilead and Daniel Way, Ephraim, and on and on.

I bet if you keep looking you will find that there were no "Js" in Hebrew. Judah would have been Udah...or U-dah...or Utah.

The promise land is in the Americas. And the tribes of Israel are the copper colored races that the "Europeans" were actually looking for. Yes, Christopher Columbus, and other explorers, were looking for the lost tribes of Judah and the lost city of David.

However, we did not keep God's commandments here in America and he forsook us. He allowed an oppressor to come in, conquer us, and turn us into slaves in our own land. He allowed the barbarians to take our lands and titles. He wiped away our entire history and scattered us to the winds, like we didn't even exist. Just like He said he would. And since then the descendants of Abraham wonder around lost, poor, clueless, dejected, marginalized, spiritually dead, and yes enslaved. The entire world walks on us. We're given titles, like "black", that have no legal standing and recognition within the land.

Soooooo......

Nothing in that scripture/verse about being black.

Pretty much exactly what I expected. You know when you say that god says America belongs to black people, but can’t provide a verse where god says it....it’s bullshit. You know that right???

What you did is took some verses, then added them to another writing you found but nowhere does that imply that god said “America belongs to black people”....

We’ve already been through this so a guy who hadn’t been to America before sees the natives and says “hey they are dark, sort of like some of the other dark people we’ve seen”....

This is proof of nothing, we all know the natives had darker skin, this is evidence of nothing.

Soooooo......

Nothing in that scripture/verse about being black.

Pretty much exactly what I expected. You know when you say that god says America belongs to black people, but can’t provide a verse where god says it....it’s bullshit. You know that right???

What you did is took some verses, then added them to another writing you found but nowhere does that imply that god said “America belongs to black people”....

You're too focused on skin color mayne. It's about bloodline and the seed of the father...not the skin color. Open up your mind a bit.

You're too focused on skin color mayne. It's about bloodline and the seed of the father...not the skin color. Open up your mind a bit.

Nope, you are the one who brought skin color into this. Even if we look at “bloodline”, there’s no evidence of anything you are claiming. Nothing you are showing me has even made me blink. You’re taking writings and drawings and trying to connect dots that aren’t there.

So natives have dark skin.....some guy 500 years ago said people have dark skin...ok.

The second half of that letter from Da Verrazzano to King Frances -

From what we could tell from observation, in the last two respects they resemble the Orientals, particularly those from the farthest Sinarian regions.2 We could not learn the details of the life and customs of these people because of the short time we spent on land,
http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/amerbegin/contact/text4/verrazzano.pdf

I know you didn't make that graphic but it always bothers me because it cuts off the 2nd half of his observation in what I consider a disingenuous way.

We’ve already been through this so a guy who hadn’t been to America before sees the natives and says “hey they are dark, sort of like some of the other dark people we’ve seen”....

This is proof of nothing, we all know the natives had darker skin, this is evidence of nothing.

Then just admit they're is no proof you will accept and save us all some time

Back