***The Official Sanctioned TC/Benavidez RBR Thread 10/13 ESPN 10:30 EST***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Benavidez JR isnt being smart trapping himself in the corner against a smaller fighter that is going to the body most of the time.

He is tired and the constant body work that crawford put on him didnt help,but he should bring the fight to the mid of the ring where he haves the advantage

he isnt going to pendulate and catch crawford with a money shot right hook doing it...

He is getting tired, he wants to relieve pressure from his legs and sway while being able to counter close in the pocket against Mr. Crawford.

Jr would beat most people. Crawford has too much skill and activity.

Pretty even round there. I didn't see crawford land alot but he had Benavidez stumbling around.

106-103 Crawford.

Naw Spence is still better to me. Good finish .

He is getting tired, he wants to relieve pressure from his legs and sway while being able to counter close in the pocket against Mr. Crawford.
yeah but he haves a pretty bigger reach than crawford while being trapped in the corner against a guy who is smaller and with a shorter reach is harmful for him

at this point is a lose-lose situation for him

dasfgriughag;uhgaiu;reilareilareg

Wow, I bet Crawford ITD and no final bell (vbookie fake money). That was close.

Awesome finish. I love that Crawford pushed for the knockout right up until the last round and got it. He's a winner, and I feel like that's something that's really hard to coach.

PENETRATION> LET ME TASTE ALL THE JUICES INSIDE MY MOUTH

Back