Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the Conor Has the Best Body in MMA thread? Joke threads like that usually get deleted. Moving it to the Wasteland was generous imo.
It wasnt a joke thread.
It was light hearted yes, but I was serious.
I dont keep track but do all threads about fighters bodies get moved?

It wasnt a joke thread.
It was light hearted yes, but I was serious.
I dont keep track but do all threads about fighters bodies get moved?
Yes. The majority end up in Pictures and Multimedia.

This thread should not have been deleted: "Blue Lips Khabib and his fans are delusional"

there was 6 pages of comments, thousands of views, and substantive discussion on how conor's boxing would affect the fight.

the deletion for "stupidity" is insufficient reason for a successful thread and one that was fun and caused engaging discussion.

mods should stop being no fun moms. plus i suspect the mod was a butthurt blue lips khabib fan

in the thread I made about how Bisping is a hypocrite giving his track record of illegal tactics in fights and some mod deleted if for fighter bashing which is stupid. Can I get some sort of response from a moderator on the situation. Every thread you see someone is talking shit about a fighter and they don’t get infractions yet I make a thread and I’m punished?

Can't 'like' posts aince I got cards.... What's that about? Asked the mod who carded me and he ignored me.

Can't 'like' posts aince I got cards.... What's that about? Asked the mod who carded me and he ignored me.
Double Yellow cards come with a few restrictions;

The ability to vote in polls, like posts, and create threads are disabled for users with active double yellow cards.

Dear Mods,

My thread got locked:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/abdulmanap-nurmagomedov-i-forgive-conor.3844741/

I know that some of the responses were racist and broke the forum rules, however please note that the OP did not provoke this in any way. Quite the opposite - I reported on Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov forgiving Conor and praised him for this gesture of good will.

The few provocative and hateful posts have rightfully been deleted but many posters showed their support and were happy with Abdulmanap's words. The thread should stay open for these people IMHO.

Dear Mods,

My thread got locked:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/abdulmanap-nurmagomedov-i-forgive-conor.3844741/

I know that some of the responses were racist and broke the forum rules, however please note that the OP did not provoke this in any way. Quite the opposite - I reported on Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov forgiving Conor and praised him for this gesture of good will.

The few provocative and hateful posts have rightfully been deleted but many posters showed their support and were happy with Abdulmanap's words. The thread should stay open for these people IMHO.
I locked the thread in order to remove all the off topic and offensive comments. It should be open now.

My Rose Namajunas thread got deleted?

I posted a video made by the UFC

My thread in UFC? I know its the wrong forum to do it but UFC has the most eyes. So is it completely gone or moved somewhere?

It seems a mod edited my OP so that the video I posted didn't work, then wastelanded it.

It was on topic, WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back