Was Your Thread Deleted, Moved or Merged? Ask about it here - Vol 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved it back once I saw the video was back up...

Thanks, the whole thing was kinda strange. I'm still unsure of what happened. But glad that there is a support section.

The irony is the thread kinda died after that anyway <45>

My Rose Namajunas thread got deleted?

I posted a video made by the UFC
Threads based on a fighter's physical appearance, including those that devolve into "Would you"-type discussion of posters making graphically sexual posts about fighters, are typically moved or deleted depending on how far they have gone. That thread went way too far, and as such, was deleted.

My thread in UFC? I know its the wrong forum to do it but UFC has the most eyes. So is it completely gone or moved somewhere?
Probably the bolded part, and reading over that thread if you have specific concerns with bad ads or redirects, post them in the proper subforum of Support and not the UFC discussion forum, with the following information:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots, but a screenshot alone is not sufficient.

Did my Mayberry Prefix thread break some rule?
No, but you'll definitely be seeing them soon. The plan right now is to have different pre fixes for each sub forum, we're currently working on which ones to implement for that section.

No, but you'll definitely be seeing them soon. The plan right now is to have different pre fixes for each sub forum, we're currently working on which ones to implement for that section.

OK. I thought it would be a fun discussion for Mayberry regulars to propose ideas in a thread but I suppose you didn't want to open that can of worms?

Why is this in the WR (not that it shouldn't be) but my thread about Alec Baldwin went to Mayberry immediately? Just curious. I mean I know it's because we mod hard-left here, but was hoping to hear it said---preferably from same.

Any chance of that?
<Fedor23>

Why is this in the WR (not that it shouldn't be) but my thread about Alec Baldwin went to Mayberry immediately? Just curious. I mean I know it's because we mod hard-left here, but was hoping to hear it said---preferably from same.

Any chance of that?
<Fedor23>

Your thread wasn't actually moved by one of the WR mods, but I assume it was because celebrity gossip is a Mayberry topic and there was no explicit politics in the OP.
The mention of Trump in the story (not mentioned or quoted in the OP) probably wasn't enough without the OP explicitly making a political point.

Why was my Daniel Cormier thread moved? Nothing I said was even hyperbole, and it’s a fair discussion and point to make - and it’s topical. Unless we’re just moving all GOAT threads, it shouldn’t have been wastelanded.

Why was my Daniel Cormier thread moved? Nothing I said was even hyperbole, and it’s a fair discussion and point to make - and it’s topical. Unless we’re just moving all GOAT threads, it shouldn’t have been wastelanded.
Hi, Threetrees.

What was the title of said thread? I can have a look for you.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/146381283/

In for sure got jokey in the middle but the premise was serious
I estimate the thread had run its course and veered into fantasy territory of the cross-org. fighters in question. While a duty falls on OP to set discussion tone and trajectory, threads also become a creature of their participants at some point and your thread was no exemption.

I estimate the thread had run its course and veered into fantasy territory of the cross-org. fighters in question. While a duty falls on OP to set discussion tone and trajectory, threads also become a creature of their participants at some point and your thread was no exemption.
Fair enough I suppose

Wanted to make a post that I was threatening with a reply ban for “trolling”

Someone mails bombs to democratic politicians and the thread was filled up with right wingers posting “false flag” and “paid for by Soros” no problems there but I have a little fun by posting the california bar shooter was a false flag and I’m threatening with a reply ban. Lol

Wanted to make a post that I was threatening with a reply ban for “trolling”

Someone mails bombs to democratic politicians and the thread was filled up with right wingers posting “false flag” and “paid for by Soros” no problems there but I have a little fun by posting the california bar shooter was a false flag and I’m threatening with a reply ban. Lol
I'm not a WR mod but I will say this, trolling and trying to "have a little fun" in a thread about 12 people getting murdered is probably not in your best interest.

I'm not a WR mod but I will say this, trolling and trying to "have a little fun" in a thread about 12 people getting murdered is probably not in your best interest.

I agree but when the Magabomber sent bombs to people all the Trumpers were in here saying false flag, probably a Democrat funded by Soros and all kinds of nonsense. I make a similar post about the shooter and get my post deleted and warned. Yes I was trolling but the Trumpers are not?

Maybe, maybe not, bit of a case by case sort of thing but if you think they are, report the post and a mod or admin will have a look, generally in less than an hour.

We can’t see every post on the site so it’s the only way to direct us to where we sometimes need and should be

Why was my thread just moved to wasteland?

I just sat there for half an hour constructing a thread that pertains to UFC discussion in every possible way, doesn't have any hint of trolling or negativity, and that people were willing to discuss, and for some bizarre reason it's been removed.

Can someone please explain why?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-open-weight-tournament.3865365/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back