Conors assesment of the fight

What do you guys think?

What do i think? I think this is the conor mcgregor i like to hear from. I like everything he says here.

Of course most nerds will twist it into something negative. Mostly because they dont understand how a fighters confidence works.. And how important it is.

Good post from mcgregor.

Respect.

Last edited:
i still haven't heard him say anything about the "it's only business" thing

Respect.

Conor has been here before, and will be back with a vengeance.

In a "real fight", there would have been no end to round 1, and he would have remained down, till he gassed out.

He had no answers when Khabib got him down.
Most fights ive seen get broken up once it hits the floor.

The positive thing I took out of this is he seems willing to fight other contenders.

This.

I hope he fights Ferguson or Poirier next. Probably the big bosses will like Ferguson more cause of the promo potential.

Conor is turning into a major kiss ass

Don't remember him telling everyone how he loved them before he got humilaited

Just like him begging during the fight

pathetic

Conor is turning into a major kiss ass

Don't remember him telling everyone how he loved them before he got humilaited

Just like him begging during the fight

pathetic
yep, cringeworthy. the fucker is completely soft now. it's pathetic

"If it is not the rematch right away, no problem. I will face the next in line."

All I wanted to hear from him. Good to see he still has some brain cells left. Khabib-Tony and Lee-Conor.
Oh man I hope he fights Lee. That's his second worst matchup after Khabib.

i still haven't heard him say anything about the "it's only business" thing

That's because he probably said "don't kiss us", which is Dublin slang for "get out of my face".

Anyway, his view of the fight is more positive than is probably warranted, but it's probably also sensible to try to stay positive as a fighter because if you lose confidence in yourself your job gets much harder.

I dont know what he is talking about dominating the exchanges, sure you landed more according to the box, but none of the shots had any impact whatsoever on Khabib. Like Khabib said in the pre fight interview, "if you dont knock me out in first or second round, then what? Im going to keep coming." Conor aint stuffing takedowns and he aint out grappling Khabib from the bottom, no matter what he tries to tell himself.

Only thing I took out of this is that Khabib's team have probably told Conor to eff off and get back in line. Khabib owns the place now.

Great post.

He knows it'll gain respect from his fans while at the same time triggering the haters into complaining and drawing more attention. Which is exactly what's happening as you can see in this thread. Great effect.

He also recognizes his errors and knows how to improve, and he's willing to take the next in line.

Warrior. Win or learn always.

Only thing I took out of this is that Khabib's team have probably told Conor to eff off and get back in line. Khabib owns the place now.
Conor probably sobered up and realized Khabib would kill him in the rematch.

Finally....

I talked shit on Conor for not addressing his loss. He owned his loss. He admitted he wasn’t prepared and he says he will be back. That’s what I wanted to hear.
Here What he maid nothing but excuses.

Here's what happened Mystake Mac, you got dominated and finished by a way better fighter. You don't want the rematch because you know it'll go the same way. Go fight Nate or go home and be a family man.

Back