Conors assesment of the fight

Oh man I hope he fights Lee. That's his second worst matchup after Khabib.
I still think Lee beats Conor (especially with the blueprint Khabib has given him), but if Conor truly wants to win a potential rematch with Khabib, there's no better test for him than Lee. He'll get a version of Khabib who's better on the feet but has a worse chin (and worse cardio, but still better than Conor's). I think Conor matches up with him slightly better but as I said, I think Lee trounces him and if I were Conor I wouldn't take that fight, I'd probably go for Poirier II or even Diaz III.

I'm just glad he said he will be back and accept that he should work his way back to a title shot.

What do i think? I think this is the conor mcgregor i like to hear from. I like everything i says here.

Of course most nerds will twist it into something negative. Mostly because they dont understand how a fighters confidence works.. And how important it is.

Good post from mcgregor.

Respect.

A fighters confidence works by twisting the truth until it’s convenient for you?

Well, good to know, thanks! And here I was thinking this was some bullshit, excuse-making, loser strategy to take all the credit away from his opponent, and to emphasize how he would win if he didn’t lose.

This was enlightening.

What a delusional mother fucker holy shit that honestly reads like a prologic post lmao

Hopefully it's Tony. Tony does years off life work up on guys.
wkg0z62eyvq11.jpg

I hope so too. El Kookuy will get starched silly.

This isn't him owning a loss or giving honest analysis; this is nothing more than a narcissistic snake oil salesman attempting to rewrite his embarrassing, lopsided drubbing as being anything besides that.

He jumped the shark.

I was expecting him to explain how he won round 4 by punching Khabibs knuckles with his head by the time the last paragraph was ready to be read.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What do you guys think?

I think it’s pathetic, starting by the picture. Conor chose it really well.

In fact, it wasn’t difficult to find a picture of him doing well in th fight. It was the only one available. In all the other ones, he is being rekt beyond recognition.

I feel like a lot of Conor's success comes from his analysis.

Maybe in the past, but if this is how he saw the fight he has even less of a chance then i thought in a rematch. He needs the GSP approach and not make any excuses for why he got his ass kicked

This isn't him owning a loss or giving honest analysis; this is nothing more than a narcissistic snake oil salesman attempting to rewrite his embarrassing, lopsided drubbing as being anything besides that.

lol oh fuck off hater.

I still think Lee beats Conor (especially with the blueprint Khabib has given him), but if Conor truly wants to win a potential rematch with Khabib, there's no better test for him than Lee. He'll get a version of Khabib who's better on the feet but has a worse chin (and worse cardio, but still better than Conor's). I think Conor matches up with him slightly better but as I said, I think Lee trounces him and if I were Conor I wouldn't take that fight, I'd probably go for Poirier II or even Diaz III.
But Diaz also trounced him tho

Here's what happened Mystake Mac, you got dominated and finished by a way better fighter. You don't want the rematch because you know it'll go the same way. Go fight Nate or go home and be a family man.

You sound like you're gonna cry.

Need a hug baby boy?

I wanted Khabib to beat Conor and I knew he would beat Conor comfortably but I was surprised with the fight contrary to popular opinion. After the fight and now this I feel 100% Conor beats 100% Khabib. I just don't like Conor nuthuggers and Conor's personality but nowadays Conor haters have become worse so I want Conor to win in the rematch also. After that fight I could tell Conor is a better fighter than Khabib although he got beat bad. In-shape Conor would demolish the Conor that fought Khabib that night.

Back