Conors assesment of the fight

He did not leave us with anything that would make a rematch interesting, and he certainly doesn't deserve one either.

What happened to the last time you replied to me? you made up some bullshit and when I corrected you, you never replied and deleted your comment Lmao <Moves>
So you're at such a loss of words that you're now inventing bullshit? You sound just like your idol.

He basically mirrored what Kavanagh said on JRE. Give or take a few comments.

Please no Diaz 3. Conor needs fight someone new.

So you're at such a loss of words that you're now inventing bullshit? You sound just like your idol.
Inventing bullshit? you replied to me with stupid shit saying Conor was a natural FW lol I never said that and when I corrected your stupid ass you deleted your post and didnt reply. Stay delusional like your idol

The fucking GOAT !

How can anyone not love this guy, and what he has done for the sport.

Next-in-line Conor is coming for that belt.

Conor fans are so delusional. The man acted like the loss was a fluke and posts the one clean strike he landed making it look like he won the fight and his fans call that that taking a loss well.

Also for the supposed GOAT he sure does give a lot of loss speeches.

Honest assessment , glad he didn't fall apart like other athletes

Handled the loss well. Interested in seeing him fight again

Conor is so right. Grappling is also gay as hell. In a real fight Khabib didn´t stand a chance against Conor strike,and no one with half a brain would go for wrestling in dirty ass concrete streets.

You've never been in a fight have you?. One of the reasons BJJ exists is the premise that the majority of fights end up going to the ground. Which they do. If it was a 1 on 1 in the streets had still be on the ground unable to get up and be gassing out after so long. In what situation in that fight would training offensive grappling have helped him? He's deluded. Even showing a picture of him cracking Khabib with a shot He said he would never be able to take. He never got tired of telling floyd boxing wasn't a real fight now him and dickheads like you want to say MMA isnt. He changes the excuses to fit the loss. Humble in defeat though yeah,right.

Last edited:
I hope he fights Gaethje so gaethje can chop his legs and also utilize his wrestling skills against him . imagine if gaethje hitted conor with the same overhand as khabib .
DecisiveMealyGerbil-size_restricted.gif

#WARGAETHJE
Is this the same guy who got worked over by Dustin and Eddie ?

Inventing bullshit? you replied to me with stupid shit saying Conor was a natural FW lol I never said that and when I corrected your stupid ass you deleted your post and didnt reply. Stay delusional like your idol
I have deleted precisely one post since my join date and it wasn't a response to any verbal diarrhea you've spouted. Keep moving the goalposts though, you've already exposed yourself as a mongoloid who thinks that gassing out in a fight is irrelevant from a "fighting standpoint", lmao.

lot of excuses. even if you trained more on striking then your defense would have suffered and there would have been less resistance in the grappling. khabib didnt get lucky he faked a td and went upside yo head. + my man didn't even need to take the stool in there

That's a nice wall of excuses to convince his fans he didn't get dominated when we all saw it, but the fact is he had to resort to cheating to avoid the mauling and it still didn't work and he gave up his back again to quit when he realized he was just outmatched. There are better matchups for him that he should pursue where people can't take advantages of the holes in his game so easily.

Yeah this is also the same guy who never quits unlike conor who is a certified quitter .
So a.guy who couldn't knock out glass jaw Eddie (per the Conor haters) is gonna stop Conor

Good luck with.that

Round 1 assessment is silly- khabib took no damage and passed his guard as Conor was helpless for most of round with his legs crossed on his butt/ back.
Ultimately round 4 began and either Conor had nothing left or he continues to not like the feeling of someone's arms near his neck or face as he quit in, agsin, record timing.I have no bias, just call it the way I sEe it

I have deleted precisely one post since my join date and it wasn't a response to any verbal diarrhea you've spouted. Keep moving the goalposts though, you've already exposed yourself as a mongoloid who thinks that gassing out in a fight is irrelevant from a "fighting standpoint", lmao.
I havent even mentioned "gassing out in a fight is irrelevant from a fighting standpoint" anywhere in this thread lol once again you're just making up shit like last time. You sure have a knack for bullshit, probably learn't it from your idol

He fought a cat in his last fight. Was n'
He really shouldn't have done this, this is a little embarrassing in fact.

The idea that he claimed to have won Round 1 is delusional to me. Conor if there isn't a bell for the end of the round you're never getting back up. He's passed to half guard and is biding his time, you can talk all you want about the "fight scoring" and the "sport scoring" but the reality is that if that was a "fight" you'd be dead right now.

Interesting how he says he was blessed with a right hand, forgets to mention him curling up in a ball and begging Dean to stop it, getting absolutely rained on.

Another nugget of hilarity if the idea that he could have trained offensive grappling for this camp, hahahaha. You think your amateur BJJ levels are going to lead you to an armbar against Khabib off your back? Fuck me this guy has been drinking wayyy too much Proper 12.

My personal favorite... "He was running away" WOW CONOR, WOW!

uuw4iKBZuerqU.gif

13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif

RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif

efd4PI9JM812w.gif

opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif
He literally did run away during the fight.

Pussy!

I’m so thankful that Khabib ended all of the nonsense.

Conor is a good fighter but nothing more. I hope he prepares for his next fight quietly and shows a little more respect for his opponents.

All the haters bile in those responses lol.
If Conor bothers to read that it will only motivate him more.

Cool, you lost, Khabib is the better fighter.

Anything new here Conor or you just gonna over explain us another exscuse book?

<{1-8}>
Would be even more hilarious if you knew how to spell ‘excuse’ correctly. Cheers, tonni

Back