Roman Reigns Resigns, Has Leukemia

Roman might literally go one on one with da Undertaker

Most of the hate he gets is from how he's managed, not him personally. That's terrible to hear, pro wrestling seems to be a cursed profession. I was surprised to hear he already had it, you'd think they would have used that before to gain him favor. His career is definitely going to take an interesting twist after this, hopefully everything goes well, his future could be a lot brighter.

Hes gonna beat it and probably get a huge blow the roof off pop moment like when tripple H came back on roids

Not only is he going to be fine but shits gonna work out for him even better than before .

When Roman Reigns returns after he conquers leukemia he will be Vince Mcmahon's masterpiece. Now I understand why Reigns defeated Undertaker and Brock. I can't believe the old man's booking is 10 steps ahead of everyone.

Vince going to some extreme measures to get Reigns over I see
LOL! If anyone on this board is surprised by this comment, they haven’t been on Sherdog long enough!

Watching him, Rollins, and Ambrose at the top of the ring was heartbreaking. Ambrose was trying his best to keep it together and Rollins just couldn't

Hes gonna beat it and probably get a huge blow the roof off pop moment like when tripple H came back on roids

Not only is he going to be fine but shits gonna work out for him even better than before .

Why did you have to add "on roids" there.. They're all on roids obviously. Part of the show. Are you saying he wasn't before? Idk lol, weird statement there.

Why did you have to add "on roids" there.. They're all on roids obviously. Part of the show. Are you saying he wasn't before? Idk lol, weird statement there.

Because he came back after being rebuilt jacked as fuck you goof

Use words help make mental images

Cripes !

Because he came back after being rebuilt jacked as fuck you goof

Use words help make mental images

Cripes !

He looked the same you goof. The way you said it made it sound, through clear inference, that he wasn't on roids before you goof.

is this confirmed? how do you know he's not faking for pro wrestling storyline so they can make this guy more popular

The crowd booing him as he began his 'I have cancer' promo was one of the most unintentionally hilarious things in wrestling history.

Roman Reigns wasn't the problem with modern WWE, he was a sympton of the problem. Him leaving won't fix anything, they'll just put another guy who isn't ready in that spot and fuck his push up too.

Hope he gets better but if that was the last time we see him in the ring, I'm OK with that. I as trying to think what other kind of role he could fill, but honestly there's nothing.

He just doesn't have the skillset for any role in a pro wrestling promotion.

Hope he recovers and finds a career he's better suited for.

The crowd booing him as he began his 'I have cancer' promo was one of the most unintentionally hilarious things in wrestling history.

Roman Reigns wasn't the problem with modern WWE, he was a sympton of the problem. Him leaving won't fix anything, they'll just put another guy who isn't ready in that spot and fuck his push up too.

Hope he gets better but if that was the last time we see him in the ring, I'm OK with that. I as trying to think what other kind of role he could fill, but honestly there's nothing.

He just doesn't have the skillset for any role in a pro wrestling promotion.

Hope he recovers and finds a career he's better suited for.
they really couldnt use him for anything anyway. just because he looked "ok" on monday doesnt mean he is feeling well. he is likely to have a lot of ups and downs going on with his health and they really couldnt trust him for any on air role because you just dont know how he will feel from week to week which will make it tough on storylines. furthermore, i am pretty sure a lot of travelling is not going to be recommended for his recovery

they really couldnt use him for anything anyway. just because he looked "ok" on monday doesnt mean he is feeling well. he is likely to have a lot of ups and downs going on with his health and they really couldnt trust him for any on air role because you just dont know how he will feel from week to week which will make it tough on storylines. furthermore, i am pretty sure a lot of travelling is not going to be recommended for his recovery

I looked up the data. It’s like...

Very bad.

Dude won the lottery first time round.

Minimum it’s going to be a dozen million bucks.

Back