Any Lucha Underground fans here

Maybe he saw all the play his brother was getting and decided he wanted to go dark, too?

That's exactly what I thought. Dark Pentagon became a favorite of everyone. But Pentagon was never a crazy high flyer so the violence side was the right way for him.

Fenix should've stayed a baby face because literally everyone loved him

Now they're setting up the feud with Dragon Azteca which will bring us some amazing matches

That's exactly what I thought. Dark Pentagon became a favorite of everyone. But Pentagon was never a crazy high flyer so the violence side was the right way for him.

Fenix should've stayed a baby face because literally everyone loved him

Now they're setting up the feud with Dragon Azteca which will bring us some amazing matches

I can't believe its almost time for Ultima Lucha already. Is this season shorter than normal? Seems that way.

I really wish they had put the rest on Netflix. The first 2 seasons were awesome!

I'm actually in love with Melissa. She's so sexy

Funny couple years ago I was watching the apprentice celebrities and she was the secretary. I believe it was the one with Arnold
That is indeed correct. I think it's because Mark Burnett produces both show

Great Mask vs Mask match last night. Now if they can only make Reklusa and Ivelise have a Bra vs Bra match, I'll be a good boy for the rest of the year

Great Mask vs Mask match last night. Now if they can only make Reklusa and Ivelise have a Bra vs Bra match, I'll be a good boy for the rest of the year

Ultima Lucha 4 part 1 is fuckin nuts!!!! Sammy Guevara and Kobra moon from the top and I mean the top of the arena !!!!!

Lucha Lucha Lucha Lucha

Also is Killshot done with Lucha Underground?

He's hands down one of my favorites and most exciting wrestlers out there

full

Back