Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

Stop Sniper! Just Stop with this nonsense

It is a crazed hillbilly living in a trailer in Alabama. Who was able to walk it to Soros mailbox undetected
Never underestimate how much damage a crazed hillbilly could cause. Trump is president after all.

I bet it was the left. Just like how almost all those stories of someone writing the N word on buildings ended up being a black person trying to paint themselves as a victim.

Wouldn't even doubt Soros paid for this to be done since he's been catching flack for funding the migrant caravan invasion.

You.

Are.

Very.

Fucking.

Dumb.

If this was really genuine then we will find out because they will be caught in no time and sent to prison for life.

My hunch is it's total bullshit

Yes a demented Bernie Bro sent a package to CNN, the same CNN who kissed Bernies ass the entire Democratic primary? Yup that makes perfect sense to me!!!

Source on CNN kissing Bernie's ass?

Ill extend an olive branch.

I can admit, that it is possible that a left winger did this to tip the election....anything is possible.

However IMO, the evidence is pointing to a dumbass crazy right winger(s) doing this.

Can you people atleast admit, that it's possible that a right winger did this? Can you atleast admit is possible?

I have no problem with admitting that something is possible......I have balls to admit it....Do you right wingers do as well?

NPC: Bomb? To very rich man who fucks people over? Orange man people did it

Never underestimate how much damage a crazed hillbilly could cause. Trump is president after all.

Nah. Trump was an east coast liberal who became a nationalist

It shouldn't be hard to catch whoever did this. They had to have dropped it off themselves. It wasn't delivered through the mail. Not enough stamps in the first place and they weren't cancelled.

I can admit, that it is possible that a left winger did this to tip the election....anything is possible.

However IMO, the evidence is pointing to a dumbass crazy right winger(s) doing this.

Can you people atleast admit, that it's possible that a right winger did this? Can you atleast admit is possible?

I have no problem with admitting that something is possible......I have balls to admit it....Do you right wingers do as well?

Sure it's possible, why not? My money's still on the left though. They have been increasingly crazy as of late and violent

It shouldn't be hard to catch whoever did this. They had to have dropped it off themselves. It wasn't delivered through the mail. Not enough stamps in the first place and they weren't cancelled.

They used a courier.

BREAKING! Trump has just Tweeted that the FBI has found the man responsible for sending the Pipe Bombs. Apparently, he was a Muslim of mixed Hispanic and African-American descent who's father was deported for being an illegal alien. He was a registered Democrat, and was found wearing a, "Hilary 2020" t-shirt and an Antifa Cap, with a BLM badge pinned to it.

Unfortunately, he cannot be interviewed as, shortly before the FBI raided his home, he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

Six times;)

Another reason I think it was the left is that in Portland they weren't directing traffic this week. Lots of free time for them to plan this

Yes a demented Bernie Bro sent a package to CNN, the same CNN who kissed Bernies ass the entire Democratic primary? Yup that makes perfect sense to me!!!
Chill Little Weasel, it was posted in jest.

You are arguing with ghosts. I don’t think anyone has said it’s not possible. Most think it’s probable.

It’s just most are waiting to see. Not busting into the thread like a child

Trump rallies are hate filled bro.

The fact that you think it was the left who send the lame pipe bombs.......

-_-

No they're not you're just sensitive and girly.

Yea. The CNN that fed questions to his opponent during the debate
It wasn't CNN Einstein it was Donna Brazile during one of many debates and was fired by CNN. By contrast nobody was ever fired by CNN for kissing Bernies ass during the primary. Besides if I was a demented Bernie bro targeting the media it would be Fox News not CNN.

Last edited:
Back