Oh we’re doing trades now??

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
tenor.gif

What else could UFC, Bellator, One, etc work out? If we’re doing trades now, let’s get wild!!

My first thought,
UFC sends Nate Diaz to Bellator for MVP?
Yay? Nay?

Or UFC sends Nick Diaz to Bellator for Mousasi?

What y’all thinking

I'd rather get a trade like Derek Brunson for MVP

Diaz for MVP wouldn't be bad though

With trading you can get guys like Rory and Gegard back.

This first trade with DJ and Askren is random as fuck especially since DJ defended his belt 12 times and Askren really isn't that known to the public, but fuck it, it's a cool concept

Chandler for Wonderboy. Chandler gets to fight the top LWs in the UFC and Wonderboy gets to go to Bellator and a chance at winning a title in one of Bellator's better divisions. I feel like that's a good win/win for them and the fans.

Plus MVP vs Wonderboy would be interesting and so would Chandler vs Gaethje.

Last edited:
Let's trade Chandler for McGregor cuz I wanna see Khabib vs Chandler for the belt. No point keeping McGregor since he gets steamrolled by every good wrestler at LW.

I’d trade maybe Stipe for Fedor maybe

MVP has no wrestling and is a year older than Conor...... so the first wrestler he gets he's taken down for 3 rounds, controlled and loses.

The UFC already has most of the best fighters so trade someone to get Mousasi back.

tenor.gif

What else could UFC, Bellator, One, etc work out? If we’re doing trades now, let’s get wild!!

My first thought,
UFC sends Nate Diaz to Bellator for MVP?
Yay? Nay?

Or UFC sends Nick Diaz to Bellator for Mousasi?

What y’all thinking

Would love to see Nate get the boot for MVP

Let's trade Chandler for McGregor cuz I wanna see Khabib vs Chandler for the belt. No point keeping McGregor since he gets steamrolled by every good wrestler at LW.

They wouldn't do that trade, Chandler for Wonderboy would be something both sides might like. If that ever happened I would want to see Wonderboy vs MVP in his first Bellator fight and Chandler vs Gaethje for his first UFC fight.

Trade 1:

DC + Jones + GSP + Anderson
for
Fedor

Trade 2:

Dana + Conor + Covington + Rockhold + Ngannou
for
Rich + Bibiano + Tonon

Mark Hunt for Fedor
Marcin Tybura for Kharitonov

- Stipe for Fedor
- Rockhold for Mousasi
- Volkov for Kharitonov

Stipe to Bellator(fights winner of the hw tournament/Minakov) , bring in some of their welterweights... maybe the winner of the ww tournament?

Back