• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically saying left wing people aka Democrats are not real people but robots. Mindless lemmings walking around regurgitating whether the MSM tells them to think and feel.

It's caused an enormous uproar online, twitter has banned it outright and so far it's been extremely effective at making people irate.
It's a reference to fucking video game characters that are basically the game equivalent of Anime filler episodes.....

It's a reference to fucking video game characters that are basically the game equivalent of Anime filler episodes.....

Yes, and it's now been attached to people.

Fine. NPC. Did you laugh? Maybe a sensible chuckle? Let's talk fast flowing rappers

No I think you need to say it again, then it'll kick in and you'll be showered with likes.

Alright, I'm going to have to ask that everyone stop trying to explain NPC by referring to other geeky cultural phenomena.

I've had like 3 people purport to explain what NPC means and I still have no idea.

Alright, I'm going to have to ask that everyone stop trying to explain NPC by referring to other geeky cultural phenomena.

I've had like 3 people purport to explain what NPC means and I still have no idea.
My only response:

Non-Player Characters

No one is falling for this, guy who registered yesterday and is already a war room veteran.

Go back to the drawing board
Please feel free to provide some evidence that what he is saying is untrue.

No one is falling for this, guy who registered yesterday and is already a war room veteran.

Go back to the drawing board

>Complains about NPCs

>Gets easily manipulated by pictures with words on them.

Lol the meme thread sure riles some of you people up
I expressed an opinion on their quality, nothing more. Good satire has truth at its core, fundamentally. If it was good I would laugh regardless of political leanings. Most of the stuff in there is just negative propaganda being passed as memes.

What is so confusing about NPC? Its just essentially a non-player character controlled by the machine. That's it. Its not complicated.

Lol the meme thread sure riles some of you people up

It's really hard to come to terms with the fact that that level of stupidity not only exists but proudly reinforces itself. The complete disregard for anything resembling knowledge or adherence to facts, and the insistence on doubling down on that deficit, can be a source of endless frustration.

Me? I just don't go in. You're not going to inform anyone and they're just going to think that they rustled you with truth when you correct them.

What is so confusing about NPC? Its just essentially a non-player character controlled by the machine. That's it. Its not complicated.

It's stupid because the constant screeching from the alt-reich about NPCs really just shows they're exactly the NPCs they're attempting to criticize with the meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back