PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Paul Wight! You're a nasty bastard, and your mama said so!

I didn't remember that storyline before I watched it on the Network, but that shit was hilarious.

giphy.gif

Isntsheabitoldforyoukip

I agree about the lip injections and think she would be hotter with normal lips but ..... I still think shes really hot.

Mandy just doesnt make me say ooh god damn

I dont know why you guys think that makes me nuts

no no no chris thats not why we think your nuts.....

its because youre a racist, xenophobic, woman beater!

:p

why does a polish schmuck care so much about trump? i always see this guy doing the whole liberal snowflake gimmick . why?
What do jokes about the polish have to do with MAGA anyway? I don't get it

Hey, Paul Wight! You're a nasty bastard, and your mama said so!
Bossman having connections with detectives all over the country from his years in law enforcement to find out that kind of information is the kind of straight to the vein continuity that I love
<{anton}>

What do jokes about the polish have to do with MAGA anyway? I don't get it
idk, its so weird. has any american politician even commented on poland? i mean they are so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

I didn't remember that storyline before I watched it on the Network, but that shit was hilarious.
With deep regrets
And tears that are soaked
I’m sorry to hear
That your dad finally croaked

<Lmaoo>

With deep regrets
And tears that are soaked
I’m sorry to hear
That your dad finally croaked

<Lmaoo>

Hahaha the bit about him being a bastard was great.

"That's worse than your daddy being dead!"

no no no chris thats not why we think your nuts.....

its because youre a racist, xenophobic, woman beater!

:p

Im not a racist I like black people and mexicans just fine and I think indian (7/11) girls are sexy

I really don't understand the backlash for this or how it has anything to do with exploiting Roman.

Same. If they hadn't turned Dean and instead had Dean and Seth win and celebrate emotionally in the ring people would have said that was exploitative. Fuck Dave Meltzer right in his smelly butthole.

What do whore houses in BC and and the Yukon have to do with Germany?

Because the author of MAGA is the grandson of a Yukon whorehouse owner who was born in Polack Germany?

Ask the MAGA crowd with their book of Jew/Italian/Polack/Negro/Mexican jokes.

Same. If they hadn't turned Dean and instead had Dean and Seth win and celebrate emotionally in the ring people would have said that was exploitative. Fuck Dave Meltzer right in his smelly butthole.

Yep.

#FDM

83weeks1007.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back