Do you respect the way Conor has handled his defeat??

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Obviously this is for those that don't like Conor or didn't like him. Do you respect how humble and respectful he has been after his defeat and the way he has handled it like a champ. Do you view him differently now. Others, not mentioning names, have taken defeat severely and less gracefully.

Conor since the defeat has been as happy as ever, still the same guy he was, and has admitted and accepted his defeat and said 'fair play Khabib you beat me fair and square no excuses"

Do you have a new found respect for Conor because of this. Has it changed your opinion of him.

No matter what Conor did, the haters wouldn't have respected him lol

"I was beaten fair and square" - Conor McGregor

Fans - "oh fuck him! he's making excuses!"

He was like that with Diaz too so it's no real shock.
He's not the dick he pretends to be when trying to sell a fight.

Eh. Atleast he didn't pull out the purple pillow. It was a pretty humiliating defeat for him.

Obviously this is for those that don't like Conor or didn't like him. Do you respect how humble and respectful he has been after his defeat and the way he has handled it like a champ. Do you view him differently now. Others, not mentioning names, have taken defeat severely and less gracefully.

Conor since the defeat has been as happy as ever, still the same guy he was, and has admitted and accepted his defeat and said 'fair play Khabib you beat me fair and square no excuses"

Do you have a new found respect for Conor because of this. Has it changed your opinion of him.
I don't think it matters if we respect it or not. Conor doesn't give a fook!

I want to see conor address the "its only buisness" statement then i will answer.

As of right now no not really.

The having fun, out rubbing elbows with the who's-who yeah. Can't hate for enjoying his payday, which was the largest in MMA history.

The analysis of the fight, not so much. He got wrecked there.

Guy needs a different camp / team imo.

Hes made excuses just like he did with Diaz ,sleight of hand with backhanded compliments

Only you dicklickers cant see it the same way you think all his 'haters' Dont see how genuine he is.
The 'fair and square' was preceded by an Unaccurate recap of the fight and a contradictory look at an MMA fight from someone claiming it was a 'real fight' in comparison to a sport like Boxing just a few months earlier. Taking some high ground in his 'Willingness to exchange' and losing the 'sport' not the fight. When Khabib was more than Willing to exchange and also lauding the fact he won a round. Congratulations. There is only so much you can say after all that shit talk and he does just enough to make excuses but not look utterly deluded at the same time.
So no my opinion hasnt changed of him at all but it couldnt be much worse after verbally quitting mid fight. I imagine they are still trying to work out how to spin that one.

Last edited:
Got embarrased by Khabib, yet still makes the rounds selling whiskey and rubbing elbows with the rich and famous.

It's bizarre, almost a pro wrestling angle where he's a bigger star after losing. Think Steve Austin and Bret Hart.

Should have doubled down and started talking even more trash.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

It's been one of the most pathetic cringe inducing things I've ever seen.

Trying to kiss and make up in the middle of a fight.

Making bad remarks about his own team after all that bullshit he said about loyalty.

Writing page long instagram essays of excuses about the fight.

Turning into a goofy, smiley howdy doody type character after the soul left his body and the smugness beaten out of him.

44183220_323968018428332_3502039663697199104_n.jpg

As he really even addressed the loss other than the recent delusional Instagram review of the fight..? Seems like he's been on a Proper 12 booze tour to even remember the fight, so no I feel no difference about the man after the loss, in fact I'm looking forward to the next one...

The having fun, out rubbing elbows with the who's-who yeah. Can't hate for enjoying his payday, which was the largest in MMA history.

what was wrong with the analysis of the fight?

No matter what Conor did, the haters wouldn't have respected him lol

"I was beaten fair and square" - Conor McGregor

Fans - "oh fuck him! he's making excuses!"

why are you talking about that? thats not whats happening here, whats happening is that he actually IS making excuses

you don't like reality so you just make up something that isn't happening to replace what is happening?

This. Conor has shown who he is and 90% of the time it's despicable and beneath dignity. I am embarrassed to recommend MMA to people because of him.

His analysis was an attempt to make a beating into an excuse for losing.

Back