PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer got banned.

bucket

Worked himself into a shoot

There are two important questions that need to be asked.

1) Will she age well?

2) Would anyone need cocaine and whiskey?

Four important questions, Frank.

3) Does she like comic books?

4) Does she play video games?

Whose account is Big Nasty @RR coming for next?

jutsnk.gif

I'm actually the least mod likely to ban anyone. Homer deserved what he got because he caused an issue but oh well. If the dude gets his life straight and can function it's cool. I don't hold grudges.

Whose account is Big Nasty @RR coming for next?

jutsnk.gif

Obviously Wario...you don't leave the partner around to come looking for revenge.

I'm actually the least mod likely to ban anyone. Homer deserved what he got because he caused an issue but oh well. If the dude gets his life straight and can function it's cool. I don't hold grudges.
To be fair though I don't think many people would blame you if you did. If somebody tried to get someone unmodded over banter then they should probably be squeaky clean themselves when posting because somebody is gonna be waiting for them to slip up.

Edit: just to be clear, I actually like Homer, but I'm pretty sure the saying is "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.".

Last edited:

You hold that grudge, damn you!

Obviously Wario...you don't leave the partner around to come looking for revenge.

I’ve got one reprimand for being an asshole (I was) and one dub for reporting SS Pete in the last seven years (cos the mod thought I was being anti-semitic), the dub got removed.

That’s 7 years of being me turned up 11 on Sherdog.

Nobody has caught me on a lie or bullshit. You got my Instagram and Twitter.

What did he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back