• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most terrifying looking fighter in the UFC?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you seen him in public and had no idea who he was or that he was an MMA fighter, which guy would you look at and be like "fuck that shit, I'm good"?

Tony Ferguson and his persona would have people shook.
Aldo looks like someone you would not want to mess with.
Perry has a look that would have most shook.
Most HW's just based on pure size and alphaness.

Thoughts?

MAGALHAES_CAIO_AD.png

Khabib when he was in the middle of his weight cut and asking Conor to send location genuinely looked scary. Had his his hood up sunken eyes, fuck that.

If you seen him in public and had no idea who he was or that he was an MMA fighter, which guy would you look at and be like "fuck that shit, I'm good"?

Thoughts?

El cuck looks like a try hard dork

You think he looks hard in real life? He looks like i could snap him in half. Of course if i tried I'd be destroyed, but hes not an initimidating looking guy, just a cringe lord

CM Punk might make me have an accident on myself

Hector Lombard. He looks like he would enjoy raping anything, men, women, pets and even some farm animals.

I met Krystof once and the guy was massive and looked pissed. I wouldnt mess with that guy at all. Young Rampage and Wand looked scary too.

Ngannou definitely held that torch for a minute.

Every night the Boogeyman checks under his bed for this guy

rq0BoV5.jpg

Thoughts?

Tony Ferguson
upload_2018-10-11_1-41-0-png.451785

Back