PWD 664: Ban Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small town Southern girl blonde with 42 inches of legs coming out of her frayed cutoffs

latest

32f703cdce7db4c56e5e965e8651a4bc.jpg

No was never an option

I HAVE A BIGGER CHEST THAN HER!

Will he comment on the wedding show? Didn't he get pissed about hhh saying that he had no finish to it earlier this year?
I remember something like that. Russo was saying that Triple H was trying to rewrite history.

I remember something like that. Russo was saying that Triple H was trying to rewrite history.
Someone might correct me but I think he tried to blame him for the amnesia storyline and the rebellion ppv which both happened after he left. Edit to be fair though, I doubt hhh spends his days obsessing over shit that happened 20 years ago like Russo and corny do.

Did you guys know that the scene in Karate Kid where Daniel catches the fly with the chop sticks and then Miyagi gets all pissed, says, "You, beginner luck" and storms off was completely adlibbed when Ralph Macchio actually caught the fly?

Did you guys know that the scene in Karate Kid where Daniel catches the fly with the chop sticks and then Miyagi gets all pissed, says, "You, beginner luck" and storms off was completely adlibbed when Ralph Macchio actually caught the fly?

I made this up, btw. There weren't even real flies. They used plastic flies on strings.

I was referring to the dentist story, you soft cunt

I’ve got teeth that are diamond hard. Problem is my wisdom teeth went sideways. It was a fucking episode of Saw taking them out. Pics tomorrow if I find the x rays.

Will somebody please tell warrio that they think he's special already???

For fucks sake this is getting pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back