PWD 664: Ban Before Dishonor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Hardy spoke with the 11th Hour about various topics including his feud with Randy Orton on SmackDown Live that eventually led to a Hell in a Cell Match and during that match, Orton using a screwdriver to twist his ear. Here is what he had to say:

“We did the first earlobe deal, you know, with just the fingers and … actually one of the up and coming commentators – I think he’s from 205 Live – he had mentioned it as far as I said, ‘You can twist it too!’, but then he was like, ‘What if you use a screwdriver?’ And then we kind of threw around ideas, and we both compromised on that certain screwdriver– to put it in, twist it, make it real tight and not rip it off! [Laughs] Yeah, watching that back with Randy’s face was … This is like, wow, they’re doing a good horror movie or something! And the fans knew it was coming, you know, because when they saw him trap my arms, they’d seen it before– and they knew it was coming again. So it was great. Overall, that match, I’m extremely proud of it.”

Rasslins weird.

tenor.gif

Will we get to PWD 666 before or on Halloween ? I hope so.

Will we get to PWD 666 before or on Halloween ? I hope so.
We got that thot ppv and raw and Smackdown. ...We'll be lucky if we don't get there early.

I've seen that fan theory and while it's cute, it's wrong. The kid from Jersey who travels across the country and lands Elizabeth Shue is the hero. No questions.

Elizabeth Shue is the true hero. She turned her back on the winner in life to lift up some new to town loser.

DqjZnLsWsAEYnXI

Messaro experiencing some hard times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back