Poland continues to lead the way: Polish schools cancel LGBT tolerance day

Hey guys, check out this picture of a little kid dressed as a rapper!

This just shows what supposed tolerance for black people REALLY is. It's a way for black culture to turn our kiddies into gang bangers! Btw, I don't have any problem with black people.

d22fddd0357974bb3caf863e3602804c.jpg

Btw, that hand signal is actually the symbol of the DEVIL

Have you seen the latest Netflix propaganda:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5h1hHT5pGG2e/

things like this would be Onion/South Park pieces one time.

There's the episode of South Park where Mr Garrison tries to fired from his teaching job by acting like a depraved, gay pervert in front of the children so he can sue the school for discrimination. But because everyone has been so brainwashed and conditioned by political correctness not only does he not get fired, his totally inappropriate behavior is actually celebrated while those who speak out are the ones punished and sent to a re-education camp.

That was only 16 years ago.

...... people made threats against schools because they hate rainbow friday, and that made your day?

Domestic terrorism FTW i guess
A lot of Catholics on this forum, I guess.

This just shows what supposed tolerance for black people REALLY is. It's a way for black culture to turn our kiddies into gang bangers! Btw, I don't have any problem with black people.

Look at the crazy look in his eye. He's probably killed more people than most Iraq vets already.

Poland is a heavy catholic/christian country. Islamic countries can be as conservative as they want.

It's interesting that the most advanced nations in the world are those that have shed it at the federal level with a distinct separation of church and state. Religion kept western civilization's scientific, technological and economic progress shackled for countless centuries. We'd still be in the dark ages if not for the church's tyranny and nonsense being stood on its head and overturned. Why do you think Islamic countries are so fucking shit?

Also, it's weird that posters that constantly feign fear over Shariah law also cheer lead socially conservative policies made by a country that has always been at the forefront of Christian theocratic rule.

It's hilarious and why I find the talking point about Islamic homophobia completely disingenuous when it emanates out of the right wing political sphere, particularly considering a lot of them - who aren't themselves - would hardly mind if it was still criminalized and heavily repressed in western countries. Get the fuck out of here with that.

A lot of the people who promote and defend this sort of thing clearly have a sexual interest in children imo and there's a disturbing amount of these freaks here on sherdog.
bloodworth was banned already

So events scheduled to promote tolerance for a minority group that has been historically suppressed with huge amounts of violence and discrimination were cancelled and that's good because a dude in a wig talking to kids sexualizes them?

Sounds like the person getting frisky from looking at kids listening to a drag queen should be more concerned about their own shit.

Also, it's weird that posters that constantly feign fear over Shariah law also cheer lead socially conservative policies made by a country that has always been at the forefront of Christian theocratic rule.

a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face.png
Only a deranged lib would consider that sexualization

You are on the wrong side of history if you are against tolerance towards LGBT.

<LikeReally5>

In regards to eastern Europen not too long ago other Europeans looked at Slavs as inferior.
I don't mean just the Nazis. That was a feeling throughout history in the Kaiserreich, France and the UK as well.
But in the last 75 years threw tolerance and understanding we have become friends with Slavs being respected now.

Yeah but that was just stupid propaganda. After all it was inevitable for Westerners to recognize the superiority of Slavs after losing so many wars to the supposedly inferior people, after appreciating Slavic thinkers and literature, after seeing Slavic scientific discoveries in all fields, and after seeing Slavic man being first in space. Dont get me even started on Slavic Athletes.
Oh and Western women... truly untermensch compared to Slavic women.

;)

EDIT: I don`t count Scandinavians as westerners.... Scandinavians mixing with Slavs are the best combination, and yes i might be biased. lol

Some people should pick up a history book and learn about their own history and how it was changed by people being open and tolerant.
Instead of giving in to their fear of different people.

Rome fell...

Last edited:
This is a good thing. Do what you want as an adult but keep your weird lifestyle away from my children. When they are adults and can understand what they are seeing, fine. No more brainwashing our kids.

why not teach kids about nothing when it comes to sex and sexuality in school. Just teach them math, and few subject and let them grow to be ignorant fucks when it comes to society.
Why confuse children about sex and gender before they even reach puberty? Its weird how important it is to some of you that kids be exposed to trannies.

I am definitely against this type of cultural appropriation

Why confuse children about sex and gender before they even reach puberty? Its weird how important it is to some of you that kids be exposed to trannies.

maybe he wants his children to be gay, i bet he is the type of guy that make his girls drink soy for 9 month

The fuck is wrong with some people... kids are kids, why on earth should they been talked about anything sex related... you wanna use a drag queen horn as your dildo, fine by me, but kids should not be exposed to these “social problems”

<LikeReally5>

Yeah but that was just stupid propaganda. After all it was inevitable for Westerners to recognize the superiority of Slavs after losing so many wars to the supposedly inferior people, after appreciating Slavic thinkers and literature, after seeing Slavic scientific discoveries in all fields, and after seeing Slavic man being first in space. Dont get me even started on Slavic Athletes.
Oh and Western women... truly untermensch compared to Slavic women.

;)

EDIT: I don`t count Scandinavians as westerners.... Scandinavians mixing with Slavs are the best combination, and yes i might be biased. lol

Rome fell...

Ironically, the USSR 1918 Code was unbelievably socially progressive where LGBT rights and gender equality were concerned, particularly for its time when compared to Western Europe and the United States of the same period, which wouldn't catch up for numerous decades afterwards. Stalin promptly reversed it and he should've never been Lenin's successor, who accurately read and foresaw the megalomaniacal tendencies.

No doubt in my mind @Trotsky wrecks Stalin in hand to hand combat. Dude took an ice axe to the fucking head from an NKVD assassin and reacted by spitting in the cunt's face, taking him to the ground and breaking his hand in a life-and-death struggle while bleeding out, ultimately fatally wounded. He died on his own terms in the hospital.

So events scheduled to promote tolerance for a minority group that has been historically suppressed with huge amounts of violence and discrimination were cancelled and that's good because a dude in a wig talking to kids sexualizes them?

Sounds like the person getting frisky from looking at kids listening to a drag queen should be more concerned about their own shit.

a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face.png

<bball2>
@Trotsky just scored an Ippon with that pic/quote combo.

Back