Pwd she be a legites woman by ought to u rrccccc

Eventually I'm going to stop being shocked Ronda Rousey is in one of the better matches on a show.
I marked pretty good for that spot at the beginning where she was working her mouth like a puppet “say ‘I’m sorry I betrayed you, Ronda!’” <Lmaoo>

Eventually I'm going to stop being shocked Ronda Rousey is in one of the better matches on a show.
I personally thought MYC final, NXT title, and Smackdown title matches were better but Ronda is always solid.

Curtain Call......this company can't help themselves <codychoke>

What the hell is this ending . None of these women want to grab the brass ring

I personally thought MYC final, NXT title, and Smackdown title matches were better but Ronda is always solid.

I missed MYC and NXT. Becky/Whatsherface was the better title match, but that Ronda dragged that good of a match out of Bella is impressive.

Is Charlotte really making a curtain call after that powerbomb?
<DisgustingHHH>

Well that's it for me. I hope you guys enjoy the remainder of your nights.

What the hell is this ending . None of these women want to grab the brass ring

Becky should have pushed to the front, gotten in Ronda's face, and raised her belt up.

But she's already on the road heading back to Jersey.

@SocraticMethod i didn’t see Becky at the curtain call spot cause she respects the goddamn Business. Or is she half way to Socratic Manor by now?

I missed MYC and NXT. Becky/Whatsherface was the better title match, but that Ronda dragged that good of a match out of Bella is impressive.
MYC final was just two good wrestlers having a good match and it was great because you had no idea who was gonna win it. The NXT title match was made mostly by Shayna Baszler being a great heel and the only person on the card to actually get legitimate boos. Both worth watching imo.

I liked Kairi/Shayna, Becky/Char, and Ronda/Big tits

I only saw the beginning and the end, but I enjoyed what I saw. In the beginning it was just good fun watching botches. Last two matches were very good/good. I didn't see the MYC match, NXT title, or the six-woman match. I took a mandatory Dinosaur Train break.

I liked Kairi/Shayna, Becky/Char, and Ronda/Big tits

I enjoyed the battle royal. It was not good. But that was most of my enjoyment. Like how I enjoyed the gimmick battle royal at WM 17, or listening to my son's class sing Christmas songs.

Back