PWD 665: Block Party edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll Will @TheRock make a speacial appearance on Raw sending his mana to Roman and declare that all the profits of his new movie will go to a cure for leukemia?

i think Kurt knew it was a shoot but it was supposed to be only amateur wrestling; no subs. That’s according to him tho.

Do not insinuate that Kurt Angle is a liar, Maggle. Not in my house you won’t.

Do not insinuate that Kurt Angle is a liar, Maggle. Not in my house you won’t.
angle-2.jpg

Nobody should ever doubt this man.

Ruby is not a fan of Liv's nipple talk

This Arnolt girl looks very familiar.

#RockWatch

giphy.gif

What if the reason Rock hasn’t posted about Roman is because he’s already wrote a big ass check to cover his medical bills, like he buys family members houses and cars and other shit randomly, and he wants to not draw attention to this good deed?

<TheWire1>

who am I kidding, that fucker would brag about it if he did

So far I have only watched the first match and the battle Royal for Wrestlerette Mania 1.
Trish and Lita need to kick some of their payday to Mickie James because she carried their asses. Hell Mickie had to help Trish with her finisher by lifting her up to the top rope.
Speaking of top ropes any time in the last couple years when I see Lita go to the top rope I think of this gif, except instead of he it should read she.
54ad68292c099614226a2fcc55055251.480x224x12.gif

I like how in the battle royal very few chicks were thrown out over the top rope to the floor. They would be thrown to the apron and then kicked out. Still trying to figure out what the fuck Tamina was doing. Nia as a face sucks, she should be booked as a monster heel but unfortunately she does not know how to be a monster heel. So we are stuck with her being a smiling baby face that could not draw a dime with a pen and paper.
I will report back after I watch Toni "fat Ass" Storm versus flying Japanese chick, probably sometime tomorrow. Toni Storm is the right kind of Thicc.

Here's what I think about you @TheRock

source.gif

In the book, the dudes were fucking WH40K Space Marine Terminator tanks. Not these fools with M16s.

Not sure if I want my kid to read the book though. Might end up a Nazi. Heinlein had a couple of questionable books.

Time Enough For Love though is an awesome book, maybe my top 5. And it's got a Red Dead Redemption segment or four.

Hello, PWD friends. I have a problem.

Some of you guys may remember that I threw my back out last week. Since then not only has it not improved, but my balls have been hurting as well.

Today at work something peculiar happened. I was putting together a grill and I crouched down to mess with something on the bottom, and I felt a sharp pain in my anus. Idk what to do. I guess I have to go to the doctor sometime this week, but I know a finger will go into my butt (will only be the second time).

I know some of you lift heavily so maybe have had a hernia or two. Does this sound like that? I forget what it's like to have a functioning back.

I always thought the Puder/Angle thing was supposed to be a shoot and WWE just figured that Kurt would beat him.

And it wasn't?
And old school wrestler like Kurt wouldn't be able to defend a kimura if he had no idea what was happening, Olympian or not.

What if the reason Rock hasn’t posted about Roman is because he’s already wrote a big ass check to cover his medical bills, like he buys family members houses and cars and other shit randomly, and he wants to not draw attention to this good deed?

<TheWire1>

who am I kidding, that fucker would brag about it if he did
This guy bragged on instagram for buying his stunt double a mid trim level, past year model F150

Those pretty tires and lift kit don’t fool me, that’s an XLT model, Rocky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back