What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up some achievements in Fallout 4 and played some RDR in anticipation for their new releases.

Dabbled in Forza briefly. Not much of a racing fan though.

Online play...most of my time has been on FIFA 19's Pro Clubs with my friends, or playing Rockband 4 during Rivals week.

Is there any reason to buy $19.99 Gran Turismo Sport if I have and am enjoying a used Gran Turismo 6?

I read people say GTS is significantly different than the prior games, is mostly online, has far fewer cars.

The only thing I can think of is my PS3 controllers are wearing out and I can more easily buy new PS4 controllers.

PUBG Mobile on the South America server since North America is nothing but hackers.

Mafia 3 - Was hesitant to play it because the protagonist is African American, and I thought he had no place in Mafia lore, the game being another piece of SJW propaganda. Thank fuck I was wrong. Lincoln Clay is gangster as fuck !

<GinJuice>

Soul Calibur 6 - I've always been a Raphael main, and was/still am a fan of his relentless attacking style. I dig Mitsurugi and his stance switching. I like the new chick with the circle weapon but can't play her well yet. About to start story mode with my custom created alien character.

Last edited:
Mafia 3 - Was hesitant to play it because the protagonist is African American, and I thought he had no place in Mafia lore, the game being another piece of SJW propaganda. Thank fuck I was wrong. Lincoln Clay is gangster as fuck !

I think I'll buy this in the next big Steam sale. I heard it was buggy, and very grindy with a ton of pointless sidequests, but it looks like a lot of fun from what I've seen

I think I'll buy this in the next big Steam sale. I heard it was buggy, and very grindy with a ton of pointless sidequests, but it looks like a lot of fun from what I've seen

I'm playing it on hard mode, so it doesn't feel grindy for me. The side missions and the perks they give you are must-plays for me, other wise i'd keep dying and getting one-shooted by those cheap bastards.

I recommend you play it on hard mode as well. The game won't feel grindy then, and you'll always stay vigilant even on the most trivial of side-missions.

Gutted to confess that I'm struggling to like Red Dead 2. *sadface

I'm now a few sessions in (somewhere in the thick of Chapter II) and other than some fun hunting and taking the (smashingly) beautiful scenery in, every…single…movement as well as navigation of both terrain townscape feels so laboured.

I'm not sure if an Arthur ‘time-up’ patch is in the works to map over the input lag (or desired, if I'm the only one of the mind) but I would personally forgive all smaller grievances for a resolution to just that one. I won't be shelving it just yet – but damn, gentlemen…

Hope everyone else is having fun.

/vent

Out of the park baseball 19 - Finally won the World Series and I'm also playing Homeworld 1 Remastered - I'm at the Great Wastelands and I'm stuck at that level.

Out of the park baseball 19

Looks like Football Manager for Americans. I've like permanently had Football Manager games running since like 2000 when I first discovered the series. Shit can take over your life sometimes bro

I think there's an Ice Hockey one as well

Looks like Football Manager for Americans. I've like permanently had Football Manager games running since like 2000 when I first discovered the series. Shit can take over your life sometimes bro

I think there's an Ice Hockey one as well

lol I totally agree, it's certainly time consuming.

Hotline Miami and Bioshock Infinite

I'm finally getting around to Pillars of Eternity 2. I've had real trouble getting into a lot of the games that I've purchased over like the past year (the exceptions being Spider-Man and God of War). The CRPG, for whatever reason, is one of the few genres that I can expect to still suck me in. I've spent a lot of time just programming my AI characters. I did run into some frustration because the human companion abilities for Maia weren't showing in the drop-down menu, but you can get around that by cloning the default AI and making changes from there.

So far it's quite good; but I really liked Tyranny as well, and then the final act made that game end on a bit of a whimper.

This thread has died since RDR released lol

This thread has died since RDR released lol

I'm probably the only asshole in the world not playing it (I'm waiting for dat PC release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back