PWD 666: Number of The Beast Incarnate

Which is the best horror movie franchise between these seven?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
qO8xb1P.gif

@SocraticMethod

[<dunn]

Goldberg is hosting Knife or Death. Looks interesting.

Poll is over. I voted Friday. Was surprised to see how few votes Nightmare on Elm Street got.

Good evening Mr Method. How has your candy hunt gone?

I think we got all of it. And no trick or treaters here, so I also have an unopened box of full-size bars because I get the good shit no matter what.

The movies aren’t as over as just Freddy is

True. The first one so well-regarded, though. I don't know if Friday is truly the "best" even in my own opinion, but it's definitely my favorite. Even the shitty ones like Manhattan and Jason X are entertaining and enjoyable in a so bad they're good kind of way.

True. The first one so well-regarded, though. I don't know if Friday is truly the "best" even in my own opinion, but it's definitely my favorite. Even the shitty ones like Manhattan and Jason X are entertaining and enjoyable in a so bad they're good kind of way.
That intro of Freddy making the glove is still one of the best scenes in horror history

@lakersfan45 You had these dreams where you where in total control and these nightmare figures are after you? I remember fucking up Freddy as the first time. I’ve had aliens, Jason, zombies, nazis and wolves after me. Shotgun, chainsaw, pistol, full Evil Dead. You ain’t fucking wth me.

Saw a kid with a shock the system shirt. Said Adam Cole babay under my breath at him like a creep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back