WWE Crown Jewel PPV Discussion Thread

I’m just glad to see some wrestling at a time that is good for me, as opposed to staying up for most of the night, or having to wait until after a shift to watch it.

I’m no fan of the Saudis however and I don’t expect the event to be great, but I’ll take what I can.

That is what we call a wrestling whore.

I'm actually surprised Shane McMahon didn't enter himself in the World Cup.
ARE YOU A WIZARD?????

Shawn Michaels was the only one in that main event that could move or wrestle

Brock-Lesnar-0.jpg

1490168.jpg

LOl at all those people that have been saying lesnar is small,skinny and no muscle since testing he actually looked in hes best shape in a good while today.
Jacked White Boy

You guys watching the prelims?

The damn thing started already?
Just a dog shit heavyweight fight. There aren't really any compelling fights until the middle of the prelims. Anyway I accidentally posted in here instead of the main thread, so I'm heading back to there.

Finally finished Saudi Arabiamania...it wasn't that bad.

The early rounds of the world cup were decent to good. Kurt shouldn't be wrestling anymore though...he can't move right. Still the other prelims were good...nothing we'll remember 6 months from now, but good.

The tag title match was good. I like the combo of Xavier and Khofi best though for the new day...when Big E is in the mix it makes the flow of the match too predictable...still this was good...probably would seem better if they hadn't beat this feud into the ground in such a short span of time.

AJ vs Joe was good. Same problem as the tag match...would have seemed better if they hadn't had so many matches in a row recently.

Braun vs Brock was kinda dumb...but I popped for the F5 over the top rope...that got a legit "oh shit!" the best thing coming out of this is that Brock vs AJ will happen at SS. Their first match was really good, and it's been long enough that I don't mind seeing it again.

Shane winning the world cup was dumb...I blame Cena...this whole seemed like it was created for him to win and he fucked it up with he fake Hollywood outrage.

The main event was pretty damn sloppy. Kane and Taker are just so immobile. Shawn looked like he fudged himself pretty hard when they didn't catch him on that moonsault. I guess trips tore a pec as well. HBK mouthing we're too old for this after the match was pretty telling.

Still...overall a better show than I would have thought going in.

Back