Someone is stealing my fruit

someone is going down my driveway and stealing from my fruit trees. Motherfucker stole all my persimmons. Can I legally beat some ass if I catch them in the act? Dude is trespassing on my property and thieving my belongings

What state are you in? Persimmons?

Have you also lost any Pick-a-nic baskets?
tumblr_oxkf14SZAT1tbq54wo1_500.gif

I got good gear

Noveske ar15
Benneli supernova
Ed brown 1911

And 1000’s of rounds of ammo.

I am a persimmon grower fruits thieves shouldn’t fuck with.
Is your AR all neutered up Cali style? Ya’ll have got more dumb ass gun laws than I can count

I have about 25 rows of red and white grapes and we get stolen from every year pretty much however this year was a bit different. Our culprits this year were wild turkeys. I never saw them but my neighbors had a few good laughs explaining seeing the fuckers at night jumping up and down in the vines trying to reach the grapes.

someone is going down my driveway and stealing from my fruit trees. Motherfucker stole all my persimmons. Can I legally beat some ass if I catch them in the act? Dude is trespassing on my property and thieving my belongings
i caught mormons stealing the plums from our trees in our business park and i walked up and said "you are lucky nobody likes plums."

they were these plums that grow on trees its weird. they are decorative trees in cali but to these mormons they are food.....

I don’t think you can legally do anything to someone who’s stealing from you in California. As the victim of theft, you probably have to ask for forgiveness, relinquish all of the property to the thief, apologize for being white, and give the thief a hug (while calling them by their proper pronoun of course).

Caught some white trash :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: about an hour ago. Chased him out of my drive way. This dude must of scoped the place out prior. When I reviewed my security cams he came in already knowing where to go. Luckily I got the drop on him before he could steal to many. He probably got 3 or 4 which is to many already.

Annoying thing there was a cop down the street. I was waving at him and he was looking on his phone and when he looked up he started turning.
Inject some laxative to them next year

Depends on state laws.

Invest in a security camera and report their asses.

inject rat poison on your fruits so the thieves die while eating, less thieves is a better world

Back