PWD 668: Feast With Black Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which of you :eek::eek::eek:s play this game?

Don't dress your kids like school shooters Wario

He’s a southern gentleman! Looks just like one of the dudes in the game. Anyway tomorrow is a nationalist school day at school and he needs to dress up.

Also I got something better to post later.

He’s a southern gentleman! Looks just like one of the dudes in the game. Anyway tomorrow is a nationalist school day at school and he needs to dress up.

Also I got something better to post later.
Nationalist Day in the UK?

How many kids gonna dress up like this?

500_F_126906997_refhdsGAl7GYQ1JYsokDtHsu4j99GHHx.jpg

Which of you :eek::eek::eek:s play this game?

I’ve played it with the kid and prefer teaching him the difference between cell structure in animals and plants - which is horrible shit BTW.

Bunch of bastards jumping around while a tightening circle strangles you. Sums up millennial life.

He’s got a friend who plays three hours a day. Told the other kid to learn to play Gwent if he wants to play multiplayer shit. Or Subnautica. Or Minecraft.

It’s Polack nationalist week! I live in Polackoland currently!

Zane Bresloff is full of shit though when it comes to WM3. He started claiming it only did 78,000 when Bischoff hired him away during the Monday Night War.
My boy @Bix says 93,173 is the real number and thats good enough for me

I’ve played it with the kid and prefer teaching him the difference between cell structure in animals and plants - which is horrible shit BTW.

Bunch of bastards jumping around while a tightening circle strangles you. Sums up millennial life.

He’s got a friend who plays three hours a day. Told the other kid to learn to play Gwent if he wants to play multiplayer shit. Or Subnautica. Or Minecraft.

It’s Polack nationalist week! I live in Polackoland currently!

Oh lol when did you move away from UKistan?

I think he means Poland. We don't have a nationalist day, unless he means 5th November, but that's more like "We didn't get blown up by a Catholic so lets celebrate by letting off fireworks."

Because:

1) I’ve got this genetic disposition to not like women getting beaten up by even women;

2) I’ve got this genetic and moral disposition to not like women getting beaten up by men even more;

3) when Scarlett Johansson takes a shot from a dude in Avengers, she is not getting punched or kicked in the face or slammed or supplexed. You are when you rassle;

4) No Olympic athletic records are held by women except for some horsey stuff. That’s why the athletic categories are separate;

5) You can be a better lawyer, accountant, manager, cop, single parent, mathematician, linguist, physcist, astronaut, sniper, force recon, fighter pilot and a shit load of everything apart from punching people in the face and that includes being president, then me.

PS it’s not competitive. It’s booked.

Last edited:

Because:

1) I’ve got this genetic disposition to not like women getting beaten up by even women;

2) I’ve got this genetic and moral disposition to not like women getting beaten up by men even more;

3) when Scarlett Johansson takes a shot from a dude in Avengers, she is not getting punched or kicked in the face or slammed or supplexed. You are when you rassle;

4) No Olympic athletic records are held by women except for some horsey stuff. That’s why the athletic categories are separate;

5) You can be a better lawyer, accountant, manager, cop, single parent, astronaut, sniper, force recon, fighter pilot and a shit load of everything apart from punching people in the face and that includes being president, then me.

PS it’s not competitive. It’s booked.

When's TJ Dillashaw gonna fight Nunes?

Alright it’s goodnight time because I need some Red Dead. Today was...

A good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back