What do you gentlemen eat for breakfast?

I eat breakfast maybe once a week and when I do, it's some random food. I rarely eat breakfast food. I get up early during the week and never want to eat until I wake up in the afternoon.

IIFYM so it depends on what I'm feeling. Usually for the most part its protein as I like to knock the protein out early in the day in case I end up going out with friends, or family at night

tuna
1 egg
1/2 cup egg whites
chicken breast 6-7oz (or 5oz beef depending if I have it)
oats 50g
fat-free milk + 1 scoop of whey
I’ve heard your body can only absorb like 35 grams of protein in one sitting

I’ve heard your body can only absorb like 35 grams of protein in one sitting
Its worked well for me so far, been eating like this for about 4 years now. I used to eat the traditional "bro-diet" of 5-6 meals a day with macros being equally partitioned; No difference composition-wise, since I like larger meals, the less frequent but larger portion sizes have done me great favors.

Eggs, oatmeal, greek yogurt and coffee. I eat this everyday, the only thing that might change is how I prepare the eggs. I usually make them over easy but sometimes I'll make them scrambled or as an omelette.

Don't eat breakfast.

Barely got time and would rather sleep more so lately its been a shake.

Banana, oats, peanut butter, whey, milk.

Sometimes spinach and this seeds. Need more ideas though.

oatmeal
eggs
green smoothie

Porridge with sliced banana and blueberries and also green tea

3:4 cup of oats with milk and linseed, sunflower seeds and turmeric. On weekends I add some cheese on toast.

img-3417.jpg

I usually just eat some cold cuts wrapped in a slice of cheese

Almost every day I'd eat 4 eggs scrambled, with cheese , and 4 slices of bacon. That's when I was low carb but I wasn't losing shit.

Last couple months I've been doing the fasting routine...16-18 hours of fasting per day...down 15 lbs

I eat in big meal at the end of the day when there is nothing left to do but digest. Oh, and I have as many popsicles as I want.

Pussy, that fresh outta the oven kind that you pull apart like a grilled cheese

Nothing. I enjoy breakfast food, but I rarely eat it. I work 2nds so I usually wake up between 11am-12pm, 7 days a week. As a result I've never mentally broke the "this time of day is lunch time" drilled into your brain as a kid, and 999x out of 1,000 I'll just eat a sandwich,grill something or whatever. Cereal,eggs,pancakes ect never cross my mind.

Back