PWD 668: Feast With Black Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do, but that's for me. And, it's nowhere near the level that it is in America. I saw one that was "This here usually costs £99.99, you can get it for £94.99!! BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!!"
do the amazon.co.uk Black Friday sales suck that bad as well?

When I was young we didn't eat out a lot. And we liked steak. So ponderosa was a treat. I fuckng loved that shit. I would try and pile the whole damn salad bar on my plate every time. And the jello, was the perfect dessert. Then they all but disappeared. Like you, we stumbled across one when I was an older teen. The four of us went in for a nostalgic family dinner... It was fucking terrible.

Losing Dangerous Dan's is a tragedy. But, to be honest there's all sorts of great new places popping up all the time in Toronto. You can get a great burger just about any neighborhood.

Where you living now?

had my first t-bone there when i was 7 or 8, good times

I agree. I make the best steak. Grilled or pan fried. I like it simple. See salt, pepper, medium rare.
No sauces. Unless I've some leftover aioli that I've made for something else. Because I'll eat that with pretty much anything

With me, I use my tenderiser, then salt, black pepper, and garlic salt. Then pan fry at a high temperature with butter, and turn over every 30 seconds for 5 minutes.

lol at this white knight
PKvfsHM.gif

No one cares what Burgerking has to say here in the land of the free and we for damn sure don’t care what “burgerking UK” has to say.

Now now Rex...there's no reason to hate on The Whopper...but seriously fuck Europe...and Canada...and The Young Bucks.

Who in this thread is a secret incel? Or an open incel?

I hope Raw ends with Baron Corbin walking into his hotel room and while he's seated on his bed taking his shoes off, behind him rises The Monster like

giphy.gif
That gif. annoys me because of the fat nerd staring at his phone and the dude behind him who is not even looking in the right direction.

The world we live in.
and these are the hands we're given. Use them and lets start trying to make it a place worth fighting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back