PWD 668: Feast With Black Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
olive oil in the pan works fine as long as you control the temp and watch the pan.

though I don't use it for steak, either.

Totally. With olive oil you really have to watch the temp.. I know I'm an anomaly here. But it's what I grew up with and I still do it that way...
Usually, I grill though.

I don't like olive oil on steak, my brother once fucked up and cooked it with sesame seed oil, so to remedy it, I added soy sauce, and Five Spice and called it a "Chinese Steak".

Hah! Yeah sesame steak sounds terrible

Well, got all my Christmas cards and gifts bought. So now, all I need to do is take part in my yearly tradition of heading into town a few days before Christmas, and watch the people doing it at the last minute getting mad.

Just waiting for the day to wrap them, which I always find oddly theraputic.
Man I went to Wal Mart on Christmas Eve last year and it was the most depressing place I'd ever been. People scrounging for every last cent they had to buy their kids Christmas presents, almost coming to blows because they're so frustrated not knowing what they're gonna do financially. It was rough.

Man I went to Wal Mart on Christmas Eve last year and it was the most depressing place I'd ever been. People scrounging for every last cent they had to buy their kids Christmas presents, almost coming to blows because they're so frustrated not knowing what they're gonna do financially. It was rough.
That's #MyAmerica.

That's why I'm a firm believer in incremental purchasing. So, instead of waiting until the last minute, and trying to buy for everybody, I think "Okay, I'll get their's in September... their's in October... their's in November..." It eases the burden. And putting £5 a month to the side also helps a tonne.

I knew parents who would bitch moan, and complain that they didn't have much money for christmas presents, and they it was always "so expensive", however, both of them were smoking 300 cigarettes a week between them. That works out at around £120 per week, so you're looking at £480 per month, which works out at £4,760 per year, (about $6200). Then they put on the pathetic act "We don't know what we're gonna do..."

It was like that Ricky Gervais joke, where there was a woman who would eat ten servings of Pie, Chips and Peas per day, and would get a taxi there, and the long and short of it, she said "I keep trying everything, and nothing seems to work!" and Gervais said "I dunno, how about just having NINE servings of Pie, Chips and Peas a day", I felt like I was in that joke, when they're sat there, each with a :eek::eek::eek: in their mouth, spending more on them than they did on food for the whole family.

Did anything important happen on Raw, or was it just a maintenance show?

AOP won the Tag Titles
Nia Jax turned heel, and now her and Tamina are a team
Drew McIntyre beat Kurt Angle by submission, it's apparently showing that he's a big deal now.
Nattie/Sasha/Bayley and The Riott Squad had their 65,536th match

Totally. With olive oil you really have to watch the temp.. I know I'm an anomaly here. But it's what I grew up with and I still do it that way...
Usually, I grill though.

Olive oil is fine for everything except for grilling. Shit burns.

Olive oil is fine for everything except for grilling. Shit burns.

Nah . The oil is if I pan fry it. On the grill, I put it on as dry as possible. I usually season it at least an hour before putting it on the grill... I'll pat it dry with a paper towel, then straight onto the hot grill.

AOP won the Tag Titles
Nia Jax turned heel, and now her and Tamina are a team
Drew McIntyre beat Kurt Angle by submission, it's apparently showing that he's a big deal now.

It does seem like Drew is set up for a big push. Wonder how that will go?

May as well bring back Team Bad, Team Bella, and Team PCB.

Survivor_Series_1997.jpg

DrSFVUEU4AAIAx5

00s Undertaker and 98 Undertaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back