PWD 668: Feast With Black Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem like Drew is set up for a big push. Wonder how that will go?
Hopefully Braun gets the belt off Brock at Royal Rumble and then Drew wins the Royal Rumble for Braun v Drew at Wrestlemania.

Hopefully Braun gets the belt off Brock at Royal Rumble and then Drew wins the Royal Rumble for Braun v Drew at Wrestlemania.

You don't think AJ wins at SS? That seems like the quickest way to get Brock out the door, and he was supposed to be finished up by now.

I have never had a steak better than one I could made myself and I’ve had some fancy ass steak at various places but I would buy at least fair quality steak meat, marinate or marinade for two weeks in olive oil, Jack Daniels, soy sauce, garlic or whatever, fry in clarified butter on my special pan. Add some A1 sauce, tatar sauce, pepper sauce or mustard with mayonnaise.

It’s good to be able to cook better than most places you can visit. Or your mother in law.

First time I loved steak was my step dad making Canadian ribeyes in the back yard. Big delmonico ribeyes in the U.S. was the next level for that kind of shit. Had wagyu at Jacob's a few times in Toronto; awesome, but I'd never go for that, or any steakhouse steaks, again unless someone hooked me up w/ a box of it or a cut for a good price. Butcher/farm > steakhouse.

I came from my buddies farm just now and got one of those huge IKEA bags filled - mustard greens, swiss chard, 2 kinds of eggplants, pak choy, soursop, passion fruit, fresh corn, two kinds of pears/avocados, pomegranate, 3 kinds of hot peppers (scotch bonnet, bird, cherry), 3 kinds of seasoning pepper - $26 USD. $20 w/out the avocado. He threw in a bag of big fat ballyhoo fish as a treat.

I find big chain restaurants in general are pretty much a scam unless they are offering some signiture item that they have truly mastered, and/or the are a part of the local community, so you go for more than just food. Or they just offer something that would be truly too time consuming to make for yourself. I can crank out solid dim sum, but to do 20 different items and not make any money but spend all day doing it? Fahk that. I ask wife for 10 kid, but she say just 2, so no free labour mean we go out for dim sum.

brilliant_wokwithyan.png

That's if there is dim sum around. Here there isn't, but there is a Chinese supermarket that sells all kinds of stuff to make it, which is hardly comforting when WIFE ONLY GIVE YOU 2 CHILD!

You don't think AJ wins at SS? That seems like the quickest way to get Brock out the door, and he was supposed to be finished up by now.
Even if Brock loses he still retains the belt. It's just a champion v champion match. Someone on RAW will have to beat Brock in a title match to get the belt off him.

Even if Brock loses he still retains the belt. It's just a champion v champion match. Someone on RAW will have to beat Brock in a title match to get the belt off him.

My bad. I didn't realize the belts weren't on the line.

Which is just dumb, btw.

First time I loved steak was my step dad making Canadian ribeyes in the back yard. Big delmonico ribeyes in the U.S. was the next level for that kind of shit. Had wagyu at Jacob's a few times in Toronto; awesome, but I'd never go for that, or any steakhouse steaks, again unless someone hooked me up w/ a box of it or a cut for a good price. Butcher/farm > steakhouse.

I came from my buddies farm just now and got one of those huge IKEA bags filled - mustard greens, swiss chard, 2 kinds of eggplants, pak choy, soursop, passion fruit, fresh corn, two kinds of pears/avocados, pomegranate, 3 kinds of hot peppers (scotch bonnet, bird, cherry), 3 kinds of seasoning pepper - $26 USD. $20 w/out the avocado. He threw in a bag of big fat ballyhoo fish as a treat.

I find big chain restaurants in general are pretty much a scam unless they are offering some signiture item that they have truly mastered, and/or the are a part of the local community, so you go for more than just food. Or they just offer something that would be truly too time consuming to make for yourself. I can crank out solid dim sum, but to do 20 different items and not make any money but spend all day doing it? Fahk that. I ask wife for 10 kid, but she say just 2, so no free labour mean we go out for dim sum.

brilliant_wokwithyan.png

That's if there is dim sum around. Here there isn't, but there is a Chinese supermarket that sells all kinds of stuff to make it, which is hardly comforting when WIFE ONLY GIVE YOU 2 CHILD!
Wok With Yan [<dunn]

My bad. I didn't realize the belts weren't on the line.

Which is just dumb, btw.
Same with the Becky v Ronda match and the Rollins v Nakamura match. To be honest I think it's kinda predictable what's gonna happen as I don't see WWE letting Ronda or Brock lose clean to Becky or AJ.

Same with the Becky v Ronda match and the Rollins v Nakamura match. To be honest I think it's kinda predictable what's gonna happen as I don't see WWE letting Ronda or Brock lose clean to Becky or AJ.
Well putting titles on the line wouldn't make that any better....you just take titles off Becky and AJ.

brilliant_wokwithyan.png

I was not expecting a wok with Yan reference in this thread! Lol
CBC 4Lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back