PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna move to florida and make it more florida

I've only ever been to Orlando and Daytona, so those are probably not the proper Florida experience.

Daytona is for young drunks and people who want to pretend they're surfers. Orlando is for people who like to cut lines and pretend they can't speak English.

Daytona is for young drunks and people who want to pretend they're surfers. Orlando is for people who like to cut lines and pretend they can't speak English.
Why don't they build a wall around Florida? Seems like a backdoor to Amurica.

piss in the front yard with no shirt on and get a confederate plate on the truck wear slides to formal gatherings and just in general be myself Make friends with the geezers and help em take their meds and start hanging out in the swamp doing redneck shit

piss in the front yard with no shirt on and get a confederate plate on the truck wear slides to formal gatherings and just in general be myself Make friends with the geezers and help em take their meds and start hanging out in the swamp doing redneck shit

I knew I liked you for a reason

Why don't they build a wall around Florida? Seems like a backdoor to Amurica.

They can't even get a wall around Mexico right.

Last edited:
Watching America try to vote is like watching a toddler trying to put together a BBQ.
Reading the news is hilarious.

Dude you guys elected a real life cartoon character who thinks hugs and love kills terrorists and pays them for killing us

Guy is the only leader in the west worse than Orange man

Dont talk shit

Dude you guys elected a real life cartoon character who thinks hugs and love kills terrorists and pays them for killing us

Dont talk shit
Angela Merkel is worse imo although she's planning to resign, I think.

Dont talk shit
Americans talking shit about Canada is like North Koreans talking shit about anyone.
You guys really don't know how bad you got it lol

But please enjoy.

Dont talk shit
He hugs Indians and dresses like them.

Not terrorists, confusing brown people again.....go vote and sober up.

Gibsonton or Jupiter seem right up your alley Gutter.

jupiter is around where i wanna move to oddly enough

Gibsonton looks like the kinda place id like i really do prefer hot and swampy as far as weather goes but i know my wife wants to be in the south around miami and i can live with that , I never want to be cold again in my life

If I could make the world my way the equator would run right smack through Detroit.

I dont know how the fuck our canadian friends live up there. I remember the winter with the polar votex .... it gave me ptsd

He hugs Indians and dresses like them.

Not terrorists, confusing brown people again.....go vote and sober up.

You know he gave some fuck a ton of cash for killing us soldiers right

Fuck that guy right in his ear

Im not that drunk I do gotta go out in public ina second im just warmin up

I dont know how the fuck our canadian friends live up there. I remember the winter with the polar votex .... it gave me ptsd
It's a big country. Winter isn't the same in every province.

jupiter is around where i wanna move to oddly enough

Gibsonton looks like the kinda place id like i really do prefer hot and swampy as far as weather goes but i know my wife wants to be in the south around miami and i can live with that , I never want to be cold again in my life

If I could make the world my way the equator would run right smack through Detroit.

We're not pussies.

We're not pussies.
Americans don't understand how winter is needed to kill off insects, stray animals and the homeless.
It's like a reset every year.

Or else you end up like Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back