PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our we not members of our tribes and out countries ?

Way to downplay a jihadist throwing grenades at us servicemen and the Canadian government giving him a huge payout because america didnt release him to go on and do it again

Semantics
You were a serviceman?

Americans don't understand how winter is needed to kill off insects, stray animals and the homeless.
It's like a reset every year.

Or else you end up like Florida.

You know the worst thing about Florida? Canadian snowbirds...mother fuckers drive worse that the worst stereotype about Asian women.

Yall have enough time to like every post, but can't Google "hot chicks" find a song and copy/paste the first post of every thread? <{MindBrown}>

You were a serviceman?

Im an american

I give a shit about things that have to do with americans

You know my team and tribe

I see you are making some cunt point that I shouldnt be able to talk about that because Im not a soldier and I dont see it that way at all

carry on

I will compliment you on my way out the door here so you can carry the glow all day. You are the most canadian poster on sherdog by a fuckin mile

I thought all the white trash huddled in the panhandle? Did when I was there.

There's a lot up there...but the traditional carnies are from places Like Gibsonton and Jupiter.

Im an american

I give a shit about things that have to do with americans

You know my team and tribe

I see you are making some cunt point that I shouldnt be able to talk about that because Im not a soldier and I dont see it that way at all

carry on

I will compliment you on my way out the door here so you can carry the glow all day. You are the most canadian poster on sherdog by a fuckin mile
You are speaking about troops like you were one of them. And tribalism is retarded.

Ocalla ?

Did I spell that right

In the north where the horsemen go

Ocala in kind of the north center...might be too high class for you Gutter...not sure how you would get along with the rancher crowd...although the new parts of Ocala are probably too suburban for you to find fun.

You are speaking about troops like you were one of them. And tribalism is retarded.

No Im speaking about americans like I am one of them

You just want another point to deflect to because its a god damn disgrace how your country handled that and your canadian so being smug is your go to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back