Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

Dude they’re still here!

<LikeReally5>
His dick riders

Since the Poirier fight he has been more then cringeworthy to the point It was unbearable

keep using up these alt accounts with the same narrative over and over

south-park-s10e08c05-the-slaughter-16x9.jpg

bro we got u so triggered now plz get off sherdog itz gunna be so much better without conor fans omg

View attachment 467155

Murmurmurmur i have an ass as my AV so i can get likes murmurmur i hate on conor for a living murmurmur i have 3 conor hate alts murmurmur
Jesus kid
you’re going down hard!

5750181B-107A-4709-B999-0FAA96BE97DA.gif
Here look at this pick,it will make you feel better.
8B196390-CC20-42FE-809D-ACB9C1D8580B.jpeg

Seeing his latest tweets about mayweather, I literally cringed reading them.

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.

Adults using the word “cringe” and “cringeworthy” in 2018 is even more pathetic

His trash talk has always been like that.
He's never been Muhammad Ali when it comes to trash talk (or fighting).

So he became the highest grossing fighter in UFC history for no reason?

I find the Irish guy on Instagram who impersonates Conor to be more entertaining these days than Conor himself.

It's always been cringeworthy.

Ok, you’ve definitely got some unresolved hang ups going on here.

But that aside, I’m just trying to work out who uses the word ‘boi’, that isn’t a 12 year old kid or a 50 year old trying to sound plugged in with youth culture.
It's sarcasm....Boi, and "Hater", "Salty", "Triggered" etc...... Are all words I use jokingly, it's imitation of your guys stoopid jargon...Like "Hater", for anyone who dare point out Conor's very obvious short comings...

View attachment 467159

murmurmurmur im thelinguist i can't think of a response murmurmur i live to hate on other men who are better than me murmurmur im a grown man who is consumed by conor mcgregor murmurmur
Your blind love for Conor, is way funnier, than my "Hating" on him....

keep using up these alt accounts with the same narrative over and over

south-park-s10e08c05-the-slaughter-16x9.jpg

bro we got u so triggered now plz get off sherdog itz gunna be so much better without conor fans omg

View attachment 467155

Murmurmurmur i have an ass as my AV so i can get likes murmurmur i hate on conor for a living murmurmur i have 3 conor hate alts murmurmur
3fAkLwN.gif

seems like most conor haters aren't even trolls, they're truly just depressed grown men who really are strange

people like Mysterio, this kobra guy, theproof and the rest of them literally come on sherdog for conor only lol its the weirdest thing
Better than stroking another man's...........

Ego.

when grown men are focused on getting "rid" of conor fans in an MMA forum<36><36><36><36>

i can't pick which one of you is the weirdest though, its real close
And you probably want Conor to touch your wee-wee......That's fkn weird as fk.

Back