Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

When a Japanese fighter whose first language is not English owns you with ease - while remaining classy and tactful - you know you have nothing to say anymore (of course he has lots to say but it is fast becoming irrelevant and past tense).

He's always been cringe - cue the Shogun reaction gif - whether it was his words or actions.

who is koba? I didn't even see him reply to me

guess that's because u fuckin weirdos are constantly quoting me so his is at the bottom of my notifications
Nice Yellow tag there Tomas.....

Must be your quality posting......

Poor @Tomas getting the Prologic treatment in here. Hope you're okay buddy!
He also got the "Banana treatment" he was yapping on about....
@Tomas....It's OK buddy....You always have Youtube, and allll those Conor fights to watch over, and over, again.....You can just watch the Aldo fight on repeat, it really should help.

Conor got dropped by a 3.5/10 punch? what a fucking can haha u see when u get smashed the way he did its really hard to win arguments which is why im upset youre not replying quicker to me come on you can do better

You call that getting dropped? I would call that stumbling backwards. It was well timed punch, but Conor was not in danger. That punch is akin to the upper cut Conor landed on Floyd, which did nothing. Grasp harder...

Dropped = Conor vs Aldo.

You call that getting dropped? I would call that stumbling backwards. It was well timed punch, but Conor was not in danger. That punch is akin to the upper cut Conor landed on Floyd, which did nothing. Grasp harder...

Dropped = Conor vs Aldo.
Haha the irony of saying grasp harder while claiming that floyd punch is similar to getting dropped. He got dropped by a punch you yourself called shit <45>

I appreciate you giving that punch a rating though can you please rate the quickness of this tap for me ?
tenor.gif

Haha the irony of saying grasp harder while claiming that floyd punch is similar to getting dropped. He got dropped by a punch you yourself called shit <45>

I appreciate you giving that punch a rating though can you please rate the quickness of this tap for me ?
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

i don't know, conor is naturally pretty down to earth guy, it will be interesting to see how he attacks the promotion in the rematch. perhaps he will surprise the fuck out of everyone again with some more new shit.

tenor.gif

Again, dropped = Aldo. Conor stumbled
backwards and didn't even fall flat.

No shame in tapping when you are exhausted and can't fight anymore. I can tell the most you have exerted yourself is from eating.

Again, dropped = Aldo. Conor stumbled
backwards and didn't even fall flat.

No shame in tapping when you are exhausted and can't fight anymore. I can tell the most you have exerted yourself is from eating.

No ko'd = aldo dropped = conor. Youre literally twisting things that happened infront of our own eyes lol

And im not a pro or anything but ive trained both boxing and ju jitsu i know what getting tired and hurt feels like thats not what im knocking him for Its calling yourself an irish warrior , saying you could kill a man , calling his dad a coward , talking all that shit and after all that talk you give up in the middle of a fight and put in a performance like that? yeah thats some bitch shit even conor knew it thats why he couldnt look khabib in the eye he knew the man took his soul in the process of doing something conor could never do and thats defend a title.

By the way you never rated the tap im still waiting on your rating.

i might honestly call the police man this is pure bullying and im not going to stand for it anymore i already warned you about the fuckin banana but I took a few deep breaths before I unleashed

you're lucky you got off easy
Boy, am I.....
Nice yellow stain ya got there.....

i haven't even gone through all the other responses yet but this might be one of the weirdest things ive experienced on the forum so far

never seen so many angry grown men sucking each others nuts so hard but i appreciate the loyalty they have
So you must have missed the Conor Fanboi heyday.......Nothing new here, but you....

His trash talk has always been low hanging fruit for the lowest common denominator. Lol'd hard when Nate destroyed him with the touch butt comment

Nate didn’t come up with that though, it was being said online before.

Boy, am I.....
Nice yellow stain ya got there.....

im calling them as we speak, they're bringing me a bag of peanuts to throw at u

im thinking of tossing the peanuts to the birds instead though

No ko'd = aldo dropped = conor. Youre literally twisting things that happened infront of our own eyes lol

And im not a pro or anything but ive trained both boxing and ju jitsu i know what getting tired and hurt feels like thats not what im knocking him for Its calling yourself an irish warrior , saying you could kill a man , calling his dad a coward , talking all that shit and after all that talk you give up in the middle of a fight and put in a performance like that? yeah thats some bitch shit even conor knew it thats why he couldnt look khabib in the eye he knew the man took his soul in the process of doing something conor could never do and thats defend a title.

By the way you never rated the tap im still waiting on your rating.

If you took Mcgregor seriously at any point you are an idiot. Khabib was statistically a nightmare match up for him and most people knew Conor was going to lose.

Khabib would win 7/10 matches unless something drastically changes with Conor's ground game.

Also, Tony will own Khabib and Conor will own Tony.

If you took Mcgregor seriously at any point you are an idiot. Khabib was statistically a nightmare match up for him and most people knew Conor was going to lose.

Khabib would win 7/10 matches unless something drastically changes with Conor's ground game.

Whether he was serious or no doesnt change what I said about his performance he still gave up in the fight remember its only business? yeah the tap machine was begging for mercy haha

and Conor doesnt own tony at all because replace khabibs wrestling with tonys constant pressure and ground game and the signs all point to conor getting tired and submitted again. He basically has the same chance as the khabib fight and he got smashed lol he looked like a lost puppy in there he just needed a cuddle and you heero were not there to give him one.

Sweet thread....Thanks for showing me...

If you think I care about what some Casual thinks.......
Yeah, your compulsion to keep on replying to every little comment is definitely implying that you don’t care at all hahahaha.

It’s hilarious how you have the arrogance to call people casuals when you’ve quite clearly never trained a day in your life. Probably not even a simple karate lesson as a child.

Keep on trucking, kid. Much love.

Khabib would lose the rematch. He's apparently afraid of a SMACK and a smack from Mr McGregor is like a double barrel shotgun.

Back