Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

His trash talk has always been like that.
He's never been Muhammad Ali when it comes to trash talk (or fighting).

If Ali was around in the age of social media the same would be said about him.

Whether he was serious or no doesnt change what I said about his performance he still gave up in the fight remember its only business? yeah the tap machine was begging for mercy haha

and Conor doesnt own tony at all because replace khabibs wrestling with tonys constant pressure and ground game and the signs all point to conor getting tired and submitted again. He basically has the same chance as the khabib fight and he got smashed lol he looked like a lost puppy in there he just needed a cuddle and you heero were not there to give him one.

2mil+ PPV buys. Keep hating. Your "boy" Khabib can't grow the sport in NA.

It could be 8 million PPV buys but that don't change the beat down he got next you're gonna say Conor is more rich than me lol again that doesn't change that either...and guess what the khabibs and max Holloways and those fighters who don't talk shit would carry the sport there too if there was less fans like u who preferred personal insults and cringe worthy shit talk

If you took Mcgregor seriously at any point you are an idiot. Khabib was statistically a nightmare match up for him and most people knew Conor was going to lose.

Khabib would win 7/10 matches unless something drastically changes with Conor's ground game.

Also, Tony will own Khabib and Conor will own Tony.
Yeah, no way Tony beats Khabib. Tony is loosing in every fight against much worse fighters than Khabib. Khabib will break Tony.

It could be 8 million PPV buys but that don't change the beat down he got next you're gonna say Conor is more rich than me lol again that doesn't change that either...and guess what the khabibs and max Holloways and those fighters who don't talk shit would carry the sport there too if there was less fans like u who preferred personal insults and cringe worthy shit talk

Not my fault you like fighters with no personality. "I will win by god's will"

Not my fault you like fighters with no personality. "I will win by god's will"
Max Holloway and khabib have no personality? Lol well I'm sorry too that I can't help laughing at fighters who calls themselves warriors then beg their opponent to take it easy mid fight haha as a Conor fan that must have been a tough pill to swallow

Max Holloway and khabib have no personality? Lol well I'm sorry too that I can't help laughing at fighters who calls themselves warriors then beg their opponent to take it easy mid fight haha as a Conor fan that must have been a tough pill to swallow

I doubt Conor said "it is just business" and there is no shame in tapping when you are in a submission. That is what tapping is for. The GOAT GSP tapped to strikes/submission.

Yeah, your compulsion to keep on replying to every little comment is definitely implying that you don’t care at all hahahaha.

It’s hilarious how you have the arrogance to call people casuals when you’ve quite clearly never trained a day in your life. Probably not even a simple karate lesson as a child.

Keep on trucking, kid. Much love.
WTF are you running on about "Training" for? Also, you don't know shit about me....
You are a filthy Casual, and have proven it in this entire thread....
You are replying to me, as well....So quit the hypocrisy.

I am not a "kid", you filthy Casual.....

Khabib would lose the rematch. He's apparently afraid of a SMACK and a smack from Mr McGregor is like a double barrel shotgun.
Funny, that Shotgun, must have backfired in the Khabib fight...The only one who got dropped, was Conor.....

WTF are you running on about "Training" for? Also, you don't know shit about me....
You are a filthy Casual, and have proven it in this entire thread....
You are replying to me, as well....So quit the hypocrisy.

I am not a "kid", you filthy Casual.....

You just outed yourself there, kid. Congrats hahaha

You should message Conor to bring those 2mil+ PPV buys in the ring with him when they fight again, maybe it'll help his wrestling and cardio.

Back