Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

Trump wouldn't be impeached if he was caught raping and murdering infants.
Well be got elected despite peeping on underage beauty queens
Dems shoulda ran chris hansen against him
'Take a seat'

So you don’t think the general population in the US are clueless at the atrocities Israel commits against the Palestinians? This is the tweet that bugs you? You know I am reading a great book right now that I think you should consider reading too. Beyond Chutzpah by Norman Finkelstein.
She called Israel an apartheid state as well.

Omar symbolizes a change in the democratic party, from bipartisan support of Israel to more of anti-Israel sentiments.

Thanks for the suggestion regarding the book, I have listened to him quite a bit and although I disagree with him on many issues, I firmly stand behind his critique of the BDS-movement.

I apologize if this has been posted before:

Georgia's new governor!

Dre1fYOX0AASUlg.jpg:large
To put things in perspective

Another positive for democrats, besides taking the House and governorships, was that map on Tuesday wins the presidency.

They can afford to lose Ohio and Florida and if they win in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin like they did Tuesday they win. That’s a strategy going forward.

Correct. Now many of them seem to want Cruz to die.
Many Beto supporters? Or half the people who've met Cruz?

Seriously though, Cruz is well known as one of the most personally unlikable people in congressional history.

Many Beto supporters? Or half the people who've met Cruz?

Seriously though, Cruz is well known as one of the most personally unlikable people in congressional history.
And yet....he keeps winning! Just last night he defeated Robert O'Rourke.

And yet....he keeps winning! Just last night he defeated Robert O'Rourke.
Are you trying to gloat about a Texas Republican beating a Democrat in a Senate race by a slim margin? Cruz was the favorite by miles and he won...and not because people like Ted Cruz.

Are you trying to gloat about a Texas Republican beating a Democrat in a Senate race by a slim margin? Cruz was the favorite by miles and he won...and not because people like Ted Cruz.
Why would I gloat? I had no turtle in that race. Just seems strange that people are still making a fuss about the race. That Robert O'Rourke guy just didn't have what it took to beat Rafael Cruz in Texas.

Last edited:
Another positive for democrats, besides taking the House and governorships, was that map on Tuesday wins the presidency.

They can afford to lose Ohio and Florida and if they win in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin like they did Tuesday they win. That’s a strategy going forward.
I bet they're gunning for Florida in the next election though. Ohio, I think, is the reddest it's been in awhile

Un gerrymandered michigan and Pennsylvania are going to be big next election.
In case people don't know why gerrymandering is done

Back