Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

Asian chicks are ugly compared to latinas / Western chicks. Prove me wrong.
file.php

but western chicks come with western attitude...there's a reason why Wesley Snipes got himself an asian chick. they treat their man and men in general the way men used to be treated over here..with respect and tad bit of fear...the way all men should be treated...but chicks over here have lost that. now, they are just big mouth, big attitudes...

Today's man has forgotten how to deal with women, hence movements like mgtow, I just laugh. I'm not scared of a woman with attitude, I actually prefer it.. I'm not a bitch though lol.

Your taste is so bad that the argument isn't even worth the time
You bothered responding, might as well have posted an argument if you had one ready. Would have taken the exact same amount of time.

Conclusion, you have no arguments and bitched out.

he will go to one fc and win a few fights in his contract, get paid well, come back to the ufc and be a mediocre fighter again.

but western chicks come with western attitude...there's a reason why Wesley Snipes got himself an asian chick. they treat their man and men in general the way men used to be treated over here..with respect and tad bit of fear...the way all men should be treated...but chicks over here have lost that. now, they are just big mouth, big attitudes...
Well you gotta pick wisely and be a man. Then they will treat you like a man.

He needs to be in a different org for now at least. The UFC is far too "sink or swim" for him at the moment. With the hype behind him, his level of experience, and actual skill set. He needs to be beating up regional guys.... Not fighting in the big show

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.
Or he could be the Blond God Asia is awaiting and make hell out of Money.
Is being forgotten in America bad if you can be a god in Asia, having all the cute pussies begging for his cock?

Well all that if he can be succesfull. If yes, then it really is the best decision of his life.

Well compensated obscurity vs more visible poverty is an interesting conundrum.

Come on, fellas. There are beautiful women in every corner of planet earth. From the dirtiest trailer park, to the poorest of third world shitholes, and everywhere in between. Closing yourself off to only one type is limiting life’s pleasure.
Amen otter!

Financially thats the best decision of his life. He will be making 10x times the money he did in the UFC

He was over paid by the UFC, he's not that good.
He is still only 22 so 3 or 4 years in ONE and getting some wins wouldn't be a disaster.

He doesn't need money. His dad is drug money rich....

He needs to be in a different org for now at least. The UFC is far too "sink or swim" for him at the moment. With the hype behind him, his level of experience, and actual skill set. He needs to be beating up regional guys.... Not fighting in the big show

Why? He's on the UFC level and brings them ratings, thus making himsrlf a valuable asset. People actually want to watch him and he's improved.

Asian mma is the future.
This is knd of funny, you know Pride FC was the Peak of MMA Championships (past).
I dont see Asia MMA growing bigger than the UFC now, but who knows.
still Sage will do the right think singing there.

Back