PWD 669: Mmmmmmandy

Who

• Mandy

• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a bad list but it’s just US basically. Santo was arguably the biggest wrestler of all time. Inoki>Tanahashi blatantly. Andre the Giant. No Roddy Piper? Bruno carried the business for a decade. Funk and Angle - theyre cool and great but...

Three of the living ones on the list have blocked me.

<GinJuice>

Austin had a hissy fit when I called him out over Piper.

Don’t know why Hogan (don’t think I ever said anything bad) and Shawn (who I never had ever mentioned at the time) blocked me. This was before the n word incident with Hogan. Plus some jobbers have blocked me, I think there’s a shared black list that Austin put me on.

Russo has also blocked me but that’s a life improvement.

Bunch of nonsense. Is Hogan a better wrestler than HBK? Then Cena should smoke at least 5 people on that list.

HBK didn’t draw shit then. Him ahead of The Rock is laughable. Not having Cena on that list when he was on top for at least 12 years is a crime then.

HBK didn’t draw shit then. Him ahead of The Rock is laughable. Not having Cena on that list when he was on top for at least 12 years is a crime then.
And as much as I love him... Angle is 9th for drawing power? LUL

Very good evidence based episode on the JCE about Wrestling’s Greatest Drawing Cards this week.

Based on drawing power, figures, rankings, money made.

Hulk is 5 (number 1 draw over 8 years). Bruno is 2. The rest I’ll let you listen to. And 95% of current fans would have no idea who nr 1 is. More dominant, biggest draw, no tv, few large arenas but filling ball parks, 29 year run in the top 10, second highest paid athlete in the country.

HBK isn’t even top 20.

But that’s based on drawing power.

Terry Funk selling out stadiums all over the world. What kind of mark made that list?

Here's my issue with what he's saying. He says "Can you say you could beat up Ember Moon?!" Yes, yes I can. But, his point being that "Well, it's not about the size, it's about the skill", well, the counterpoint to that is, the guys also know those very same skills, so not only do they have the size, they also have the skill.

But, he talks about "Well, what about the 205 Live roster, what about smaller guys like Finn Balor?!" here's the issue. There's a reason why, in the UFC, there's a 135lbs division for the men, and a 135lbs division for the women. Why doesn't Amanda Nunes just go over and take the men's title? Because she'd get fucking mullered.

Here's the main crux of the issue. The only people who want this have a certain political leaning, they're the kind of people who saw no issue with Fallon Fox battering biological women into a bloody pulp. There's no real interest there, they only want it because "Yay feminism!" And it's all well and good while the women are winning. But then they lose, and maybe get squashed, they're gonna be the ones doing the whining.

Competitive intergender pro wrestling is everything wrong with the business. It isn't entertaining.

Watching a guy like Brian Cage working with women is one of the worst things that I've seen in a long time. It's like Hulk Hogan selling for Jay Leno on steroids.

Competitive intergender pro wrestling is everything wrong with the business. It isn't entertaining.

Watching a guy like Brian Cage working with women is one of the worst things that I've seen in a long time. It's like Hulk Hogan selling for Jay Leno on steroids.

The only one it ever really worked for was Chyna. And here's why.

Chyna was 6' tall, weighed 220lbs, and would punch guys in the balls to gain an advantage. Now, they're thinking that Sasha Banks, all 110lbs of her, is gonna have a competitive, athletic contest, with "an average guy", like Daniel Bryan. Bryan still has 100lbs on her!

"Well, you have no problem with superhero movies!" - Superheros have superpowers. That's the point. Wonder Woman has super powers, if she didn't, she'd be called WOMAN.

"You don't have a problem with action movies!" - They have guns, they are also not bound by the rules of an athletic contest. You can see Atomic Blonde and not think "Ha, that's bullshit!" because Charlize Theron isn't working within "The rules", some henchman isn't gonna be saying "Hey, no fair! She's got a big, fuck off knife!" she's a highly trained super spy assassin who knows how to kill efficiently, you can't do that in wrestling, you'd get disqualified.

Not only that, there's then no reason to have a "women's championship" on either brand. No reason to have a "women's tag team champioship", no reason to have an "all women's pay per view".

Why is Terry Funk such a highly respected wrestler? First time I ever saw him, he had pantyhose over his face and a chainsaw in his hands.

If that's the first time you saw him, that explains why you don't get it. You only saw him starting at age 53.

Who would pay to watch this?

Saudi Money is gonna bring Stone Cold Steve Austin for another match.
During the podcast, Austin divulged that his diet is going well. 'The Rattlesnake' has cut out alcohol and is working out consistently.

"My eating program is going fantastic. [I'm] sticking to my exact macros. [I've had] zero alcohol for right at 14 days now. Pounds are coming off. My strength is going up. Jesus Christ, I'm getting as strong as a goddamn horse over here. No alcohol and when you hit the weights on a consistent basis and eat what you're supposed to, it is amazing the difference that you can make or I'm making." Austin continued, "I'm also doing my DDP Yoga s--t. Hell, I'm going to jump up here and do the splits like a goddang cheerleader in a minute! I'm flexible as a motherf--ker. Dallas' program works like a b---h. I appreciate it, Dallas. I appreciate it, man. That's a badass program. I'm sticking to it!"

Read more: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/11/steve-austin-on-why-he-cut-out-alcohol-647612/

Saudi Money is gonna bring Stone Cold Steve Austin for another match.

ivhXOtg.gif

Oh Helllllll Yeahhhhhh!

And DDPY, please

Okay, so more from the house show last night.

Charlotte Flair, Xavier Woods, AJ Styles, and Asuka might legit be some of the nicest people on the roster. I know it's part and parcel of being a babyface, but there's a difference between a high five and a smile, the obligated "I'm a babyface" stuff. Especially Charlotte, because she was actually talking to people, asking them their names.

There were a couple who literally got married that day, and instead of a reception, they went to the wrestling. Woods goes over to them congratulates them, gives them a hug.

I like seeing shit like that.

What was awesome, was Becky, the supposed heel, not being able to contain how people chanting for her and cheering her meant, and couldn't help but smile.

Okay, so more from the house show last night.

Charlotte Flair, Xavier Woods, AJ Styles, and Asuka might legit be some of the nicest people on the roster. I know it's part and parcel of being a babyface, but there's a difference between a high five and a smile, the obligated "I'm a babyface" stuff. Especially Charlotte, because she was actually talking to people, asking them their names.

There were a couple who literally got married that day, and instead of a reception, they went to the wrestling. Woods goes over to them congratulates them, gives them a hug.

I like seeing shit like that.

What was awesome, was Becky, the supposed heel, not being able to contain how people chanting for her and cheering her meant, and couldn't help but smile.

Charlotte and AJ is surprising to me at all, but it's still good to hear.

Charlotte and AJ is surprising to me at all, but it's still good to hear.

I think with Charlotte, I think having Ric Flair as her dad might have fucked her up a little. So she's very quiet, and keeps to herself, and perhaps doesn't want to be "just like her dad".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back