Media Wow Khabib Gets Blasted By The Guardian Gets Called Puppet

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Not sure if the saying all publicity is good publicity but it seems media is really going after this angle

Khabib Nurmagomedov's UFC victory tour turns into a case of political puppetry

It has been almost a month since Khabib Nurmagomedov beat Conor McGregor at UFC 229 to retain his lightweight title. And while the event was overshadowed by the post-fight brawl that took place between the fighters and their respective teams, the melee did not hinder Nurmagomedov’s soaring popularity – or stop him from meeting with a number of controversial world leaders

While Nurmagomedov’s popularity among such prominent figures signals the growing acceptance of MMA as a legitimate sport on the world stage, it also emphasizes how politicians continue to use athletes as propaganda tools.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...-tour-turns-into-a-case-of-political-puppetry

khabib was a cuck on his "tour" basically doing whatever other people told him to do, go where he was told to go, very embarrassing for him. It would be like DC visiting with Trump just because he told him to come visit him.

Man the Khabib haters really are the worst though, way worse than his fans.

BcBeXi3.png

Last edited:
Khabib, Floyd, Werdum, Weidman, Badr Hari all went to meet Kadyrov
Conor met Putin
Covington met Trump

Who cares.

Khabib's dictator's tour is one of the most disgusting thing a mma fighter ever did beside the joe son rape thing.

The thing is, i dont think you can just reject invitatiom from ppl like Ramzan or sheikh of UAE without consequences.

Isn't this the same all over the World, men in power using sports achievements for PR reasons?

Like it or not, that's Khabib's world and he never tried to say otherwise.

Lmao. TS has been posting one after the other anti-Khabib threads. Dude is mega butthurt post-fight

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He is a Muslim visiting Muslims. Where was all the outrage when Guys like Werdum and Mir were playing dress up for Kadyrov? This guy can rub shoulders with whoever he wants.

Conor woz rite all along

ITT a bunch of liberals.

Lol at calling Khabib out for meeting politically powerful friends. Many of you stateside just voted for or against many piece of shits in Congress.

Yes, some or your beloved congressman support war for oil, ruin families in improverished countries and sell arms at a much larger scale to the rest of the world than mother Russia.

I don't like Kadyrov either if it makes a difference.

Enough about Kebab.
There's a new GOAT in town.

giphy.gif

Who cares .politics is politics. Big deal.

He is a Muslim visiting Muslims. Where was all the outrage when Guys like Werdum and Mir were playing dress up for Kadyrov? This guy can rub shoulders with whoever he wants.

I remember plenty of people not liking them visiting dictators. I'd guess several were paid big money for the photo ops. If a fighter making 20/20K gets offered 200K to go do a 1 HR seminar and then take some photos and sign some gloves for a dictator I don't know how much I can fault them for that. Khabib is doing a straight publicity tour.

Khabib is a little different though. He has said point blank that you shouldn't bad mouth religion, nations, families, ect. F&*k that. I'm American. I can say what I want. Freedom of speech MF'er. I'll say whatever I want about your backwards religion, your murderous and corrupt government and you dumb ass dad.

Back